Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The San Andreas EMS  (Read 392 times)

Offline Kowalski

• [SA:MP] Retired SAEMS Chief
  • Civilian
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
    • View Profile
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
  • SA:MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • Discord ID: MrMeeses491#7309
The San Andreas EMS
« on: July 20, 2019, 01:26:58 PM »

Who are we?
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) contains advanced medical professionals who primarily respond to and treats medical emergencies outside and inner of medical facilities. The EMS operate under licensed emergency physicians to deliver the highest level of advanced life support available outside of a hospital. We are trained to keep critical patients alive by assessing illnesses and injuries and by providing life-sustaining treatment on the scene and during transport to a hospital emergency department.

Do I qualify for EMS?
This question will be judged upon by the EMS Command and Academy Staff. Once you have applied for the San Andreas EMS, inquiries will be made to determine whether or not you qualify to join. Once accepted, you become an Ambulance Trainee, during which you will be monitored, whether you know about it or not. You'll receive actual training by Academy Instructors or EMS Command which will qualify you to be an EMT - Emergency Medical Technician. If you wish to qualify for the San Andreas EMS, you must be capable of roleplaying as a paramedic at an acceptable, but light-scale level.

Remember to raise queries with your superiors, via in-game or Discord/Forum PM means if you feel the need. You will not be judged if you do not understand a few things, and we'd greatly appreciate it if you'd ask rather than screwing up when you're needed.

So, what do I get from joining?
EMS is a government organization, recognized by the United States of Argonath. Joining the SAEMS is an honorable accomplishment and a cool group to be a part of. In most cases, you will be rewarded for your positive actions and may receive Medals of Honor, or for teamwork, etc. The life of San Andreas citizens are in your hands and your job is to care for them. Change your life, get rewarded for what you do best... apply for the EMS today!

a:2:{i:0;s:41:"Signed,
Chief Kowalski
San Andreas EMS.";i:1;s:274:"

Chief Kowalski
Internal Affairs Commission || Public Affairs Representative
San Andreas Fire Department (SA:MP) - Serving since 2007.";}

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal