Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Goodbye to the SAEMS.  (Read 75 times)

Offline Kowalski

• [SA:MP] Retired SAEMS Chief
  • Civilian
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
    • View Profile
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
  • SA:MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • Discord ID: MrMeeses491#7309
Goodbye to the SAEMS.
« on: July 07, 2020, 06:01:42 AM »
IG Name:
Kowalski
SAEMS Chief
Date of Resignation:
07/07/2020
Statement of Resignation:
As you all know, SA:MP HQ merged the EMS with the SAFD. Obviously I no longer have any choice or input so I just want to share my favorite moments and say some special thank you statements to the people who've backed me up ever since I took on this role a year ago.

Some of my fondest memories include:

1.) The day I took over, June 26 of 2019. Two days and I was already doing more than my predecessors had in their months of service. It felt amazing to feel like I was making a difference, that I could change the department for the better.

2.) The days I spent reforming the SAEMS: Working with my command on the internals of this department was an absolute pleasure for me.

3.) EMS Ceremony of 2019: Thanks Chester for the Turismo you threw up as a giveaway, thanks to you Bas for organizing everything and mapping it, and a special thanks to everyone who was there.

SAEMS as a whole has been so much for me, and I'll always love this department. I can't list every single fond memory here so I'll stop there.

Spoiler for My long list of thank you statements to the many people who've been there for me:
Retired SA:MP Division Leader [Rstar]Bas: You're the one who always trusted me, confided in me, and gave me a chance with EMS. I will be forever grateful for the chance you gave me here, and I'll be seeing you on Discord ;)

Retired SA:MP Manager Spike: Thanks for being a mate, and I hope to see you around. You were as great a friend and trusted me with the ARAF just like Bas did when I took over this amazing department. Thank you, mate.

Retired EMS Deputy Chief Luther Kingston: You've always been chill and you've always had my back. Thanks for being such a great friend, and I know we'll be seeing each other around. C:-)

Retired EMS Deputy Chief JackDockz: Thanks for being a part of this journey, your ideas were unique and we'll always be friends. I'll see you around, mate. :)

Former EMS Deputy Chief Angela Lopez: We haven't always had the smoothest of runs, but I'm glad we're friends. Thanks for your time in the EMS, and I'll miss working side-by-side with you.

Retired EMS Captain Mounir: I'm glad you were a part of this journey, and I wish you all the best with your future endeavors, it's been a pleasure.

Retired EMS EMT John Adam: You're a good guy, and we're definitely going to stay in touch. See you in RageMP/VC:MP, brother 8)

Retired Command Adviser Dwayne Johnson: You've always been a good friend to me, so I'll see you around. “Blood, Sweat and Respect. First Two You Give, Last One You Earn” 8)

Retired SAFD Deputy Chief Diveron Collin: You've always been chill, a good guy, and I'm glad we're friends. You're a personal friend of mine, and I'm glad to have served my time as SAFD Fire Chief with you as my partner. I hope to see you around, and we'll stay in touch for sure.

Acting LSEMS Chief Skillz: Obviously we've had some disagreements here and there but it was a pleasure to collaborate with you and share our input on certain matters with one another. It's been a great run and I wish you all the best with getting your division active. We'll be seeing each other around plenty. ;)

VC:MP FBI Director Klaus: Your way of leading has always inspired me, and always will. The amount of trust and confidence you've invested in me is something I'll be eternally grateful for. Thanks for everything, and you know you'll be seeing me out there. ;)

All I can say is that I'll always love this department, and I'm proud to have served one full year as its Chief. EMS - you've always been a part of my SA:MP journey, and I am truly sad to have to let you go.

Thank you to everyone who's been here for me and has served side-by-side with me.

Signed,
Retired Chief Kowalski
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:05:52 AM by Kowalski »
Signed,
Chief Kowalski
San Andreas EMS.

Offline Skillz

• Webmaster
    • View Profile
  • IV:MP: Skillz
  • SA:MP: Skillz
  • V:MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
Re: Goodbye to the SAEMS.
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 05:18:53 PM »
I am actually quite sad to see SAEMS to be merging to the SAFD. Two different jobs, two different departments for Emergency Services. I wish everyone the best and for what great service you all have committed to and volunteered the hours put in to protect the people of the City and care for those at risk.

Kowalski, you took the courage to take over this department and guide it back up from the roots, well done to your commitment towards to the SAEMS as the Chief, you have done a wonderful job on progressing goals and working on challenges to overcome. Proud of you, sometimes things don't go our way without no option. I would not have interpreted that you resigned, more have lost the job which has decommissioned the Department into one.

I wish you the best in your future.

Offline Kowalski

• [SA:MP] Retired SAEMS Chief
  • Civilian
  • Ad Securos Imperium - JDC
    • View Profile
  • IV:MP: Kowalski
  • SA:MP: Kowalski
  • VC:MP: [LRP]Kowalski
  • Discord ID: MrMeeses491#7309
Re: Goodbye to the SAEMS.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 03:57:21 AM »
I agree, but ultimately there was no communication and no decision from our end, it was just forced upon us.

It's true, I lost the job, because I would have held on if this didn't happen. EMS has been a major part of my SA:MP tenure, but it's not like we have any choice now.

I really appreciate the kind words and all the collaboration that we've had between us, and I truly appreciate the wishes.

Thank you, Skillz, and I'll see you around. :doc:
Signed,
Chief Kowalski
San Andreas EMS.