• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Tomer.

Started by Medic_TOMERR, December 23, 2011, 02:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_TOMERR

Full Game Name: Tomer.
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): No
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I wish to join ARFD in LC because i want to progress it , and keep this active , and invite maybe other players to apply here .
I want to continute saving LC , and all of its citizens , and follow the rules .
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.) Liberty City , Broker
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Fire Department-based Medic .

Medic_TOMERR

You Noting FDLC Applications ?

Allison

Of course.

Application NOTED

We thank you for applying to the Fire Department of Liberty City, IV:MP division. Your application is under review and will be replied to as soon as possible.
Be active and good luck!

Signed,
ARFD Deputy Commissioner
Jenn Kolta

Medic_TOMERR

Thank You Chief !

SugarD

Quote from: Medic_TOMERR on December 26, 2011, 09:15:29 AM
Thank You Chief !
Deputy Commissioner* ;)

Medic_TOMERR

Ohh , Ok Sorry :D

Medic_TOMERR

Name Changed To Tomer.

Medic_TOMERR

Any Updates with the Division? If it not runs ok , i can help you :)

SugarD

Quote from: Medic_TOMERR on January 05, 2012, 08:20:54 PM
Right now it's lacking a Battalion Chief or any Command Staff, and the Deputy Commissioner and myself are unable to play IV:MP at this time, so we haven't been able to get it going yet.

SafetyMoose

Quote from: SugarD on January 06, 2012, 01:29:31 AM
Quote from: Medic_TOMERR on January 05, 2012, 08:20:54 PM
Right now it's lacking a Battalion Chief or any Command Staff, and the Deputy Commissioner and myself are unable to play IV:MP at this time, so we haven't been able to get it going yet.

This is why I have yet to apply for IV:MP ARFD. Although to be honest IV:MP lacks in RPable Emergency Calls seeing as cas ae invincible, there is no fire and barly anyone plays :P

Medic_TOMERR

Ok , Understood , will hopefully wait :)

SugarD

Are you still interested? :ff:

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!