• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Alfred Monroe

Started by MaxPain, February 23, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxPain

Full Game Name: Alfred_Monroe
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): SAFD Emergency Medical Technician
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I am actively playing in IV:MP and I would like to contribute to it's Fire Department development, i would like to use the knowledge there which has been given to me in SA:MP during my EMT trainings.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?:  Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): There is no county in Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Fire Department-based Medic
Proud FBI Academy Cadet and San Andreas Fire Department Emergency Medical Technician!

SugarD

Quote from: MaxPain on February 23, 2014, 01:48:12 PM
There is no county in Liberty City
Cities are within counties. As for the location itself, please give an answer of the area you want to serve. (If you want to work in just Liberty City, as most others would put, you can just use that).

Ronald

Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

SugarD

You have one week to reply back and show you are still interested in joining, else your application will be denied.

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

User has shown no interest in their application recently.