• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - KaspeeersLV

Started by KaspeeersLV, July 23, 2015, 12:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KaspeeersLV

FDLC Application - KaspeeersLV

Full In-Game and Role-Play Name: KaspeeersLV
Are you currently a member of any other groups? ( Lucchese, ARPD..etc): NO
Have you ever been banned from Argonath IV:MP server? If yes, please copy the link of your unban request and pass it here: NO
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: To make LC safe.Help other United States Of Argonath's agencies.Teach new players if they whant to join us.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: YES
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:  YES
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: YES
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: YES
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): LC
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Younes

Dear Applicant,
  Please edit the following in your application:
  • Remove the " < > " from your answers and the application's sub-title.
  • In question 4, please write with the small letters. There is no need to use capital letters.
Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

KaspeeersLV

Quote from: Younes on July 23, 2015, 01:27:27 PM
Dear Applicant,
  Please edit the following in your application:
  • Remove the " < > " from your answers and the application's sub-title.
  • In question 4, please write with the small letters. There is no need to use capital letters.
Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Done

Younes

How is your activity in-game? I haven't seen you in-game since you posted your application. If you have any problems regarding your activity, please let us know.

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Younes

You have 72 hours to respond to the last question, otherwise you'll be counted as you lost interest in the application.

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

KaspeeersLV

Well...activity in game...im fireman all the time...cuz ist sbest way to earn mony to buy someting...Im helping new players who become firefighter 1 time and dont know what to do...Schoolboy is making funy of mee calling me techer :D
About the RP...that im doing with police all time when they stops me...but in Fireman missions...no because people there are moust time only for monney...join mission---driwe there----GO---press hold f----good job...and thats it :)
I hawe see some RP with firemans but then its going to fast for me...my bigest problem then is english language...sometimes I do not know the right words...funny but its so :D:D:D
And I play almost every day over a few hours...
Well i hope i answer you question...i hope...and sry for my english...

Younes

It is okay about your language. You'll learn the basic words and how to roleplay by roleplaying with your team, watching movies about firefighters, playing games related to job..etc
And one thing to clear, we don't consider Firefighter job as a way to earn money. It's more better than you think in roleplays. It is right that we don't have players who roleplay in the job and they're mostly there just for money, but our job is to teach them how fun is roleplaying, how they should roleplay it because most of them don't know how. Try to interact with them, start some roleplaying scenarios and I'm sure they'll interact too.

Younes

Your application have been NOTED, you will be observed by the Academy Staff from now on. Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show that you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!
Good luck! :ff:

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Younes

More than one week passed, your activity in game and in forum dropped. Are you still interested?
You have 72 hours to respond.

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Younes

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected for the following reasons:
  • Lack of Interest.
If you wish to reapply, you may do so when you think you are ready. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Signed,

Younes
   Fire Captain.
   Academy Staff.