• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - Bradley.

Started by Bradley_Hood, December 17, 2013, 09:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bradley_Hood

Full Game Name: Bradley.
Your Real Life Age: 18
Any other group memberships? (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): No
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I wish to be re-instated as I have returned to Argonath after a period of inactivity and wish to be a part of a roleplaying team, the best way for this is in the fire department. I also have a few ideas I wish to share with the SAFD if the opportunity presents itself. I can ensure my activity will not cease for the foreseeable future as I have arrived at a stable point in my life, and have plenty of spare time on my hands.
Time available online and timezone: Random. GMT (UTC+00:00)
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: I did, I just need to get another for RS5.
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Los Santos
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

I would also like to add that I have been a member of Argonath's community for some time now, coming on four or five years now, I have been a member of the SAFD on two different occasions as a fireman and a paramedic, and that I have been with multiple organizations since then such as SAPD, various military roleplay organizations, an Air Ambulance roleplay group and a few families. RS5 has opened new roleplay opportunities not accessible in RS4 and I want to exploit these to their full potential and generally have a good time with other fire fighters.

kebabpizza

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

Gruia

I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

Ronald

Good luck Bradley, nice to see you back again from long away from Argo :) Hope to see you in the field

Ex-ADF Albert

Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

Bradley_Hood

Could someone please show me a copy of my old fire report(s), I don't have access to them obviously but I would like to see them. Thanks.

PulseEffect

Quote from: Mark_Hansley on December 23, 2013, 07:22:02 PM
Bradley, would you be interested in working part-time for EMS?
Contact him via PM in future not here thanks.

This is one from your old application. I can not grab one from the internal archives as they are legally confidential and blinded by state law.

Quote from: Bradley_Hood on September 23, 2011, 10:40:55 PM

Firefighter Report Form

Date of callout: <23/09/11>
Time of callout: <09:15>

Incident Location: <Tattaglia Compound, Mullholand>
Type of Incident: <Road Traffic Collision>
Incident Commander: <Company Chief Corey_Alterlis>
Firefighters involved: <CCCCorey_Alterlis(9), Hiro_Alterlis(66)>
Medical units involved: <Bradley_Hood(13)>
Units used: <Battalion 9, ALS 13>
Police assistance used?: <Yes, To keep civilians back.>

Conclusion: <Upon arrival, the Firefighters quickly secured the vehicle and began removing the roof whilst I secured the victim inside the vehicle.>

Signed, Bradley_Hood
<Bradley_Hood>

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Bradley_Hood

Diveron

Deputy Chief Diveron Collin
STATION - 1
San Andreas Fire Department - "Serving since 2007."

Ronald

Signed,

Ronald

You have 48 hours to respond or your SAFD application will be denied.
Signed,

Ronald

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!
Signed,