• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Zeus_Koslov

Started by zsmis, July 01, 2014, 03:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zsmis

Full Game Name: Zeus_Lucchese
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.):  Lucchese
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Being an official member of ARFD was always in my thought and I am always loyal and respectful.Teamworking with fellow firemans is my passion and saving LC from destruction is my job
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?:  Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:  Yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?:  Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?:  Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: A firefighter

SugarD

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

zsmis

I'm still interested

zsmis

Still interested

zsmis

Still interested

zsmis

I'm still interested

Gruia

Please, don't post so often about this. Post this once at every 2 weeks (if you don't got updates). What you're doing right now shows impatience, which isn't something we like. Please fix this. :)
I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

zsmis

Quote from: Gruia on July 15, 2014, 08:03:01 PM
Please, don't post so often about this. Post this once at every 2 weeks (if you don't got updates). What you're doing right now shows impatience, which isn't something we like. Please fix this. :)

Em,you got me wrong.I'm just showing the activeness and i thought we can post about that.I can wait till the decision,but as u wish,ill post every 2 weeks

zsmis

Update - Surname and group changed changed to the Lucchese and I'm still interested

zsmis

I'm still interested

SugarD

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please overview the Academy information provided to you and learn it well if you wish to complete your training. When you are ready, you will be tested on this information, and promoted if you pass. Good luck!

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

SugarD

This user has been fired for the following reason(s):
Failed to reply to an activity check, and inactive on the forums.

Fired!