• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Argonath RPG Christmas

Started by Frederik Cortez, December 25, 2009, 02:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederik Cortez

QuoteCopyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
--------------------

.:|Light Designs|:.

Argonath RPG has been around for a few years now, and is successfully developing day by day. Despite all the bumps in the road and hardship that we have experienced, we continue to exceed expectations and provide a unique, warm and welcoming community. It's the love between members that glue the entire server together.

It's Christmas time and why not share this video with a fellow friend from Argonath to help put a smile on their face. Consider it an animated greeting card.

It took me several days - although literally speaking, it took me several hours - to complete this quick little video. I hope everyone enjoys it. I also wish a very joyous Christmas to all, and a bright and prosperous new year.
--------------------

.:|Credits|:.

Song: Melanie Thornton - Wonderful Dream
Video Editing & Publishing: Light Designs

Argonath RPG Christmas was created within the environment of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer.

SugarD

Scott Kenney

Signed,
This Guy

SugarD

Lol damnit...didn't realize that was a link with our theme...