• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Toreto

Started by Toreto, August 06, 2015, 08:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toreto

FDLC Application - Toreto

Full In-Game and Role-Play Name: Toreto
Are you currently a member of any other groups? ( Lucchese, ARPD..etc): No.
Have you ever been banned from Argonath IV:MP server? If yes, please copy the link of your unban request and pass it here: yes http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=107813.0
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: because its not active as it should be. and i wish to make players apply for it same as law enforcement , also i spent sometimes of my life in 2014 . being 24/7 on FDLC duty. but now i am working as a cop but i belive i can serve both as i am very active. ( its up to Police Duty first )
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: usualy yes (up to Police Duty)
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:  yes.
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Younes

Hello, Toreto.
Thank you for applying. Before we start with your application, are you sure you would be able to work on fire duty, since you are mostly active in the police duty?

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Toreto

i am sure that i would be able to work on fireduty when it needs me + when there is no Law Enforcement duty
as i mentioned ( its up to Police Duty first ) so the priority for the Police Duty then Fireman duty
but with my high activity i belive that i can serve both.

Signed,
Toreto

Younes

Your application have been NOTED, you will be observed by the Academy Staff from now on. Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show that you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!
Good luck! :ff:

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Toreto

Younes

Toreto

Younes

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please overview the Academy information provided to you and learn it well if you wish to complete your training. When you are ready, you will be tested on this information, and promoted if you pass. Good luck!

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

Younes

Younes