• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - [AoD]BigHero

Started by BigHero143, September 05, 2015, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHero143

FDLC Application - [AoD]BigHero

Full In-Game and Role-Play Name: [AoD]BigHero
Are you currently a member of any other groups? ( Lucchese, ARPD..etc): [AoD] Brotherhood
Have you ever been banned from Argonath IV:MP server? If yes, please copy the link of your unban request and pass it here: No
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: to make liberty city safe and help citizens and protect them from fires
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:  Yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Younes

You were rejected before for lack of interest, which was the last day.
May I know where did your previous application and the posts that were in it go? You should know that you CANNOT remove your previous applications for any reasons, if there were posts in it.

You have 24 hours to answer the above-questions, otherwise this application will be rejected.

BigHero143

I am Sorry i didnt mean but i removed my previous application to make a new one as i was rejected  :( :'(

Younes

Alright, please stick to this application from now on, and do not remove your application if it is rejected next time.

Good luck :ff:

Younes

BigHero143

I'm still interested, but I will leave the game temporarily due to school and then come back after a few months, does my absence will affect my sense that my application is rejected?

Younes

Your application have been NOTED, you will be observed by the Academy Staff from now on. Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show that you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!
Good luck! :ff:

Signed,
Younes
Fire Captain.
Academy Staff.

BigHero143

BigHero143

SugarD

Quote from: BigHero143 on September 15, 2015, 01:38:39 PM
I'm still interested, but I will leave the game temporarily due to school and then come back after a few months, does my absence will affect my sense that my application is rejected?
You can put it on hold, if need be.

Can you please post some images of your work so we can see you in action? My apologies for the delay in replies. This division's Battalion Chief is currently away.

BigHero143

Quote from: SugarD on October 02, 2015, 04:27:01 PM
Quote from: BigHero143 on September 15, 2015, 01:38:39 PM
You can put it on hold, if need be.

Can you please post some images of your work so we can see you in action? My apologies for the delay in replies. This division's Battalion Chief is currently away.
Do you mean post images while i am working as a fireman ?  :ff:

BigHero143

SugarD

In-game. Please do not double-post. Use the modify/edit button.

BigHero143

Ok i will post images while i am working but after i finish school  :ff: