• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - VincentV

Started by VincentV, October 12, 2014, 02:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VincentV

Full Game Name: VincentV
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): None.
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Well to be honest, i've been a criminal,police officer and both of these jobs/proffesion are not in my interest anymore. I would like to try FDLC and see how things goes. I'm not that much active as a Fireman but when i get approval on this application i will start working.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes, like stated above.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes i do.
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes.
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes.
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Roleplaying, i will roleplay as much as i can.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: I would say more a Firefighter.

VincentV

John Doe

The second to last question to your application should be what area you would want to serve in.

Good Luck!

VincentV

Quote from: FBI7292 on October 12, 2014, 03:07:04 AM
The second to last question to your application should be what area you would want to serve in.

Good Luck!

Well, i like alderney a lot but since the other 2 islands are not populated geuss it will be broker..

VincentV

I would like to withdraw my application, i didnt knew that there was a EMS Department within Argo.
Appoligize for taking ur time.

John Doe

Did you know you can become an FDLC paramedic?

SugarD

FDLC's medical system and EMS are two separate groups. One is Fire-based, the other is private medical organization-based.

http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=580.0

Do you still wish to withdraw your application?

VincentV

Quote from: FBI7292 on October 12, 2014, 04:53:22 PM
Did you know you can become an FDLC paramedic?

No but the point is EMS Department. On IVMP EMS is like it doesnt even exist and i would like to make a difference with that.

Quote from: SugarD on October 12, 2014, 09:28:20 PM
FDLC's medical system and EMS are two separate groups. One is Fire-based, the other is private medical organization-based.

http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=580.0

Do you still wish to withdraw your application?

Yes sir, i have applied for EMS.

SugarD

Alrighty.

Note: You can access the EMS website here:
http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/ems/

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

User withdrew their application!