• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - [manish]

Started by [manish], October 19, 2014, 11:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[manish]

Full Game Name: [manish]
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): no
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: i like to do fireman job and its missions are cool because of this job i am active in server for 3 months
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: yes ofcourse
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): liberty city
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: i am interested to be a firefighter or a higher post in firefighter

[manish]

please accept it fast :) :) :) :) i m excited to be a  :ff:

John Doe

Your topic name should be:  FDLC Application (Your Name Here)

Anyways Good Luck!

[manish]

ok done when i will get to know i m a firefighter in IV:MP ;D :D :)

John Doe

You will have to be patient and make sure you are active in-game for your application to be noted.

SugarD

Please fix your bold tags. ;)

[manish]

still i m not a firecadet  :'(

Hernandez

Yes , you Still not Fire Cadet
Quote from: Paya Hatam on October 20, 2014, 07:30:06 AM
You will have to be patient and make sure you are active in-game for your application to be noted.

[manish]

I m active in game :D

SugarD

Quote from: SugarD on October 21, 2014, 05:32:35 PM
Please fix your bold tags. ;)

Ignoring my posts is not going to further your application.

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!