• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Joe_Lucchese

Started by Dhawal, August 23, 2014, 09:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhawal

Full Game Name: Joe_Lucchese
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): Nope.
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: This Is A Job Of TeamWork AsWellAs Saving/Helping LC. I have been working as fireman for most of my time on server and now i will like to do it officially.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Forsure.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes, Most Of Them.
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes, I Do.
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?:  Yes.
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter.

SugarD

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

Dhawal

Dhawal

Hernandez

Dhawal

Dhawal

SugarD

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please overview the Academy information provided to you and learn it well if you wish to complete your training. When you are ready, you will be tested on this information, and promoted if you pass. Good luck!

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

SugarD

This user has been fired for the following reason(s):
Failed to reply to an activity check, and inactive on the forums.

Fired!