• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Main Site Updates

Started by Allison, June 28, 2011, 08:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison

Quote from: ARFD Main SiteHello and welcome to the Argonath RPG Fire Department's new site theme! As the newer versions of Joomla! come in, we must update our site. As you may notice, this theme is more sophisticated, and well, just looks better! The old links for the Forum, Training Academy, and Records Database are still there. More information and updates will come in time. We realize this could take some time, so please bare with us. I shall update you all in time when the site is completely finished!

Enjoy!

Kelsey

Just as this says. Development with the site will be carried on over time, this could be days, weeks, months, or even hours in a day. Various items will be added onto the site.

Suggestions are welcomed on this topic.

Alex_Zissou

One board for Academy rather then a child board. Then set up child boards like, testing, medical, fire department, ect...
*FDNY 343*                                    *USFS BDF Engine 57*

Allison

That is a forum issue rather than a main site one, however I will do such.

Allison

Main site has been updated with a few new items. Not even the old site had these, 20% completion of main site.

Allison

Development to continue after June 17th.

~Legend~

Sounds good. :)
The new/rejuvenated area seems to be coming along well.

Allison

Oops, forgot to do stuff on it, will start later. :x

SugarD

This is still being worked on.

~Legend~

Allison

Site software will be replaced from Joomla! to Wordpress 3.3, as modification and usage features are more enhanced on Wordpress, if I can get authorization to begin with.

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

New board layout looks lame xD
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

SugarD

Quote from: Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis on January 02, 2012, 03:14:07 PM
New board layout looks lame xD
It's being tested. We haven't fully decided on keeping it or not yet.

SugarD