• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - CCCCorey_Alterlis

Started by Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis, August 25, 2012, 11:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

Full Game Name: CCCCorey_Alterlis
Your Real Life Age: 15
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): Alterlis RP Family, San Andreas Highway Patrol
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Have most knowledges on basic first aid, firefighting, rescue, equipments, hazardous materials, basic life support, advanced life support, experiences on commanding, management, and training. Experiences of traffic enforcement, law enforcement, etc.
Time available online and timezone: 13:00 to 21:00 (GMT +1), everyday.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas): San Fierro
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Submitted with Google Chrome for iPad.
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

Kevin_Oneill

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!
Signed,

Kevin Alterlis
Station 2 - Company Chief
San Andreas Fire Department

James_Alterlis

Kevin_Oneill

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please overview the Academy information provided to you and learn it well if you wish to complete your training. When you are ready, you will be tested on this information, and promoted if you pass. Good luck!

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

Be sure to follow these steps:
http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.0
Signed,

Kevin Alterlis

Kevin_Oneill

Promoted to Firefighter.
Passed academy and all the other trainings.

Welcome back Corey in our team as full member!
Signed,

Kevin Alterlis

Jenny_Adams

Promoted to Fire Engineer of Station 2 (San Fierro)

"...Jenny, did you pick up the medical bag?"

SugarD

User has resigned due to personal reasons not specified publicly.

User has resigned!

Full Game Name: James_Alterlis
Your Real Life Age: 19
Any other group memberships? (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): N/A
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I would like to RP and help improve them with other players with realism based on real life procedures, encourage people to join the RP, share my experience with other firefighters, EMTs, etc. I'm good at following orders, and also giving them. I'm friendly toward all nice people as long as they have nice manner. I have experience on basic firefighting and rescue, medical first aid.
Time available online and timezone: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Time may varies in different day), GMT +7
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: No
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: No
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Los Santos
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter
James_Alterlis

Gruia

I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

Report #1

Aircraft Crash Incident & Motor Vehicle Accident Call

Both incidents were successful with no further injuries.

-----

At the aircraft crash incident was medical assist on stand by to the scene for the firefighters, nothing bad happen.

Photos:

-----

At the MVA call, SAPD officers called out emergency radio of a 2 men-involved vehicle collision, one man was hit by the car and his head was cracked, medical first aid was applied and delivered to All Saints General for further advanced treatment. The other patient was not able to be saved due to insufficient equipment to extract the patient from the vehicle, the police assisted in helping, and then later returned to patrol.

Photos:

End of Report #1
James Alterlis
Volunteer Rescue
James_Alterlis

abbelation

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

Happy to see you back again Chef Corey!
Signed, Fire Captain Knut Wakefield.

PulseEffect

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Report #2

Medical call on officer down at Dilimore (Unfortunately, it was horror RP, everyone didn't like it and left, including me)

-----

Medical assist on Aircraft crash incident at Los Santos International

-----

Attempted robbery at LSFD, firefighters were helping each other to defend themselves and called the police, suspect was in custody.

-----

Police car crashed into Code 2 Ambulance at Pershing Square, I was injured.

End of Report #2
James Alterlis
Volunteer Rescue
James_Alterlis

Ronald

Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath