• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Verrow

Started by Verrow, November 22, 2013, 03:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verrow

Full Game Name: Verrow
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): None
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Because my dad was a firefighter, and I'd like to join, even though its in-game
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Sometimes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Not yet, but I'm studying them
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Trying to get one
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Trying to get one
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

SugarD

Before we can move forward with your application, there are several formatting errors you need to fix. If need be, check out other people's applications for an idea of how it should look. :ff:

Verrow

k im sorry about that

SugarD

Quote from: SugarD on November 22, 2013, 03:52:04 PM
Before we can move forward with your application, there are several formatting errors you need to fix. If need be, check out other people's applications for an idea of how it should look. :ff:

SugarD

Please fix your application immediately. You have one week before it will be rejected.

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

User failed to fix their application.