• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - [AoD]BigHero

Started by BigHero143, September 05, 2015, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Younes

Please post one reply per day, if you want to add another report to your post, use "Edit" button on the reply that you already made, and separate between the two reports with:

[hr]

BigHero143

BigHero143

Ok i will do this .Thanks

Is that photos are good ?

Regards !
    BigHero

Younes

It is, but more rp is needed, try to interact with others as well  :ff:

Younes

Are you still interested in your applicaiton?

BigHero143

Yes i am ,but currenty i am on police duty so i guess i will start posting images of my work after i finish it :ff:

Younes

Since you are an applicant on two agencies, you have to balance your time between both of them, and/or at least post once a week to show that you are still interested.
If you think that you can't balance your time, you can request your application to be set on hold until you are back free.

BigHero143

Yes ,i guess you are right .i  withdraw my application because its hard to apply for 2 organisation at the same time but i will apply again after i finish it   :ff:

Younes

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected for the following reasons:
  • Withdrawn.
If you wish to reapply, you may do so in 1 month time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Signed,

G.Parker
   Battalion Chief.
   Academy Staff.