• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Report: Medical Trainee Mark_Hansley

Started by MaxPain, April 07, 2013, 06:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

Quote from: PulseEffect on April 14, 2013, 03:54:21 AM
Quote from: SugarD on April 14, 2013, 03:41:05 AM
Why is he unable to access the forums?
Apparently, he can't load the forums. Unsure about why. 

He didn't bother trying then. His statement shows that he has only checked the websites on the German webserver...

Alex_Zissou

Understood Max Pain. You can't get on, you can't get on.

Pulseeffect, thank you for your help in the situation.

Max I still need answers to me other questions. Did you feel your life in mortal jerpardy due to the actions of Mark Hansley? Did you feel as though your partners life was in jeopardy or any of the public around the incident in question?
*FDNY 343*                                    *USFS BDF Engine 57*

Mark_Hansley

Granted, I was an on-duty goverment worker at the time who was abused by a member of PD. Was not in possession of weapon. I did not make threats towards members of PD or (I believe) did not take any acts to risk any officers life.

I think this whole situation is a misunderstanding. Tensions were running high through both parties. I should show some more restraint before speaking. But, I do not see how I was taken in for "Verbal Abuse". My SU was "evade", I was cleared of the charges on scene by SAPD and my partner was un-sued.

I called officer Sina "idiot"

- I was not intoxicated, disorderly, or threat to others

- Verbal Abuse, almost like bullying, happens repeatedly. This was one isolated burst of anger that should have been controlled. SAPD Officer Max_Pain instead tells Sina he can take me in for offending him, instead of possibly fining me or warning me, he takes me in and books me. Also, he maybe should have possibly understood we were one of the only active EMS rigs in the entire state. I believe we had a  fly-car with a medic running calls and we were the only ambulance (able to transport patients) available.

SugarD

Is there anything anyone here wishes to say before this investigation continues out of your view?

Mark_Hansley

SugarD

Company Chief Zissou? Max? Anything else you would like to add?

SugarD

User has been re-instructed in the proper methods of handling themselves, and put on a very strict 6-month probation under which any future or repeat offenses will result in immediate termination, without question.

Probation time begins as of this date, however user has been under it for extended time prior to this post.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, and thank you for the information you have provided. Any further incidents regarding the user(s) in question will result in much more severe action.

Have a wonderful day.