• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Robert Anderson

Started by Yazan, April 04, 2015, 08:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yazan

Full Game Name: Robert_Anderson
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): I Am An EMS Ambulance Trainee.
Why do you wish to join ARFD?:  ARFD Is A Very important department in Argonath And is really considered to always be active to secure citizens , i have been always interested in this department and i think now i have the chance to join, This department has good members beside i like to Role-Play As a member of this department.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes.
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes.
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes.
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

Bullit

Trying to achieve Fire Company Chief Position / Fire Lieutenant Position ! Working Hard !

Yazan

Younes

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

Yazan

Alenn

In mean time, that you are waiting for the decision you can post some of the fire reports. It will make your app process run faster.

Younes

Are you still interested?
Also, posting daily reports ( especially Roleplay reports ) can increase your chance of getting accepted into the Department.

Younes

Younes

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!