• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[FFC]Major_Trapani

Started by major_trapani, December 12, 2017, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

major_trapani

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
RECRUITMENT APPLICATION

(Roleplay Information)
1. First and Last Name:Major_Trapani
2. Age:17
3. Current Address :Market Temple
4.1 Do you possess a valid, state issued, passport?:Yes.
4.2 Do you possess a valid, state issued driver's license?:Yes
4.2.1 If yes, has it ever been revoked?:No
4.2.2 If revoked, what was the reason?:N/A

5. Do you understand law enforcement codes used by various state agencies?: Yes. I have read them.

6. Why do you wish to join the San Andreas Fire Department?: I want to be a part of fire department of Argonath because i want to do something for our citizens. I want to be a social worker, i want to prevent them from facing problems.
Another reasons

• For a Better RP : When we do a mission with other members too then we learn a lot from them. eg - RP with experienced members.
  • For serving peoples : Check Pager missions with in certain time limits , So that citizens don't have to face problems.
  • Taking care of the citizen's reports.
So for all these are the reasons I want to join SAFD. And if i will be a cadet in SAFD, Then i ensure that i will do my best for serve the people of argnath.

6.1.1 Do you have any past experience with any Fire Department or Emergency Medical Service?: Yes, I have some experience as an fire fighter. And i have done many missions of  it.
6.1.2 If yes, what agency and what was your rank?:

7. Do you accept that the SAFD has the right to deny or suspend this application for any given reason?: Yes.

(Non-Roleplay Information)

8. Full In-Game Name:Major_Trapani
9. Real-Life Age:17
10. Timezone:UTC+05:30
11. Server Join Date: 31/08/2017
12. Do you have any previous server punishments within the last month?: No
13. List any current groups you are a member of:

• Trapani
    • ARA - Trial Engineer
    • SFDS - Instructor
    • Shady Incorporation
    • Trapani Industry
    • AutoParts - Impounder

major_trapani

Work Reports

favattinho

Please fix your bold tags, try to improve your grammar a little bit, there is no need to overcomplicate, at question 7 you could've simply put a yes or no and after each double dot ( : ) there should be a space, for now your application is pending.

major_trapani

Okay mate.
Yea i am trying to boost my English skills.
Regards,
Major_Trapani

major_trapani

favattinho

Mr. Trapani, we at the San Andreas Fire Department have read your application and are sorry to inform you that it has been DENIED 

REASON:
- Lack of effort.
- Improper grammar.

We hope you have a good day, you're free to apply again in 3 days.

Regards, Nick Silva - Lieutenant

major_trapani

I will learn from my mistakes and i will gain some new things from you guys.
Thank you for your time.
Regards,
Major_Trapani

Tom Adams

SAN ANDREAS FIRE DEPARTMENT
ACADEMY

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!
Applicant has failed to show any interest towards their application within the last 72 hours.