• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[MT] Mike Gustin

Started by Miriani, January 10, 2017, 10:58:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriani

(Roleplay Information)
1.First and Last Name:Mike Gustin
2. Age:21
3. Current Address (ex: Richman, LS):Commerce, LS
4.1 Do you possess a valid, state issued, passport?:Yes
4.2 Do you possess a valid, state issued driver's license?:Yes
4.2.1 If yes, has it ever been revoked?:No
4.2.2 If revoked, what was the reason?:/

5. Do you understand law enforcement codes used by various state agencies?:Yes

6. Why do you wish to join the San Andreas Fire Department?:I want to join the SAFD because i want to protect, save and help the civilians of Argonath, back when i was in AAF i learned how to treat wounds on soldiers and found out that i love to provide medical care to wounded people, i became a volenteer at safd when i left AAF because i still want to help the wounded.

6.1.1 Do you have any past experience with any Fire Department or Emergency Medical Service?:No
6.1.2 If yes, what agency and what was your rank?:/

7. Do you accept that the SAFD has the right to deny or suspend this application for any given reason?:Yes

(Non-Roleplay Information)

8. Full In-Game Name:Mike Gustin
9. Real-Life Age:14
10. Timezone:+4
11. Server Join Date: (month/year):2014/7/17
12. Do you have any previous server punishments within the last month?:No
13. List any current groups you are a member of:SAPD, SDP, USAA, SAFD as volunteer.

Dutch_Hunter

Dont forget to post reports of the incidents you respond to. this will show us that you are active as FF/EMT and also this will show that you are still intrested.

we have RPit on duty a lot together and you show that you are willing to roleplay as FF/EMT. but dont forget to post incident reports!
I'm always behind you! Just like a sniper. I'm watching you!

|| SAFD Cadet || ARA Engineer || USAA lieutenant ||

SugarD

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

SugarD

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!