• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Firefighters And Rescuers Save Trapped Horse

Started by SugarD, March 29, 2012, 06:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

As some of you may know, I was born in Sacramento, California of the United States Of America. In the County of Sacramento, (where I live), there is a Fire Department agency called "Sac Metro Fire", which was formed several years ago from many local Stations and Departments throughout Sacramento County. In the link posted below, there is an article, along with several videos on the webpage, which shows them providing assistance alongside multiple other Fire-Rescue and Animal Rescue agencies in rescuing a trapped horse, which is completely outside their jurisdiction. It makes me proud to know that not only do our brothers and sisters in the emergency services rescue our fellow humans, but they also come together to rescue our dearly beloved animal friends too! Enjoy this wonderful story!

http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2012/03/horse-rescued-after-fall-down-embankment-in-el-dorado-county.html

Thank you Sac Metro Fire, and everyone else involved too!

P.S. For those who are wondering, the City of Sacramento itself has it's own Fire Department agency called the Sacramento Fire Department, (Sac FD), which is not a part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District, (Sac Metro Fire). Sac Metro Fire covers everything in Sacramento County except the City of Sacramento, whereas Sac FD strictly stays within the city limits of Sacramento and does not enter the County of Sacramento.

~Legend~