• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Users without licenses or passports - READ IMMEDIATELY

Started by SugarD, March 01, 2010, 02:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

Due to the upcoming support from the developers, among various other things, and to ensure professionalism, in one month a rule shall be going into effect in which all future and current members of the ARFD will be required to have a passport and license before applying. I cannot discuss the main reasoning behind this at this time, but this will not affect Volunteers as they are not officially part of ARFD. This will affect all servers.

Current members: You have one month to obtain a passport and license if you do not already possess both. If you need additional time due to unusual and valid circumstances, continue to try and contact me via PM regarding it and I might grant you an extension, given the reason is a good enough one.

Future members and current applicants: Same as above. Try and get your passport and license before the one month time limit. If you are an applicant and are also having an issue with this, contact me via PM with the reason, just as stated above for current members.