• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - [FF]Simon

Started by Simon_Sullivan, July 01, 2014, 08:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon_Sullivan

Full game name:[FF]Simon
Your real Age:17
Any other memberships:(Corleone,ARPD,etc): Sullivan
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I want to join ARFD because i am willing to put my life on the line to save the people of Argonath and i want to serve the community, by making it a safe place to roam the streets free and safe. I am a really fair fireman when it comes to fires so i give others chance to extinguise fire to i am not greedy but i am really responsive to fires which makes me the perfect man for the job and i RP fire situations with fellow fireman and others. I am not really interested in the money, that is just a bonus but i do it with confidence and passion and i also believe that i am the perfect man for the job and even i my application might not be accepted i will still do what i love and that is keeping the streets safe from fires and other natural deasasters which may cause harm to all the citizens of Argonath. Thank you for reading this i really want to do what love which is joining fire department!!
Time available online and timezone: 3-5 hours a day..+2
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?:Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Los Santos
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Fire Fighter

Simon_Sullivan

I do apologize for my actions in my previous application i will not do it again and i really am improved on my behaviour since the time of my rejection.

John Doe

Simon_Sullivan

PulseEffect

Fix up your application title and format.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Simon_Sullivan

Hi sir i noted and fixed my application heading and i dont see the problem with my format since i have seen other players applications mine is the same exept their questions are in bold and mine isnt. If you do find a problem please show me.

Thanks Simon

Allison

That is the problem. Yours need to be bold as well.

Simon_Sullivan

Ok thanks for the assistancr with do

Gruia

Good luck! I see you're on duty the whole time, which is a good thing, keep it up.
I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

Simon_Sullivan

Thanks will be on later too.  Like i said i am a commited fireman who wants to save lives so i have to do my duty...

PulseEffect

Formatting is still not correct.

^Former

Ronald

For the format, if you don't know, please check THIS. Thanks a lot.
Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

Simon_Sullivan

Simon_Sullivan

My application has been modified.

Thanks Simon

PulseEffect

There is one error with the title. Can you please change that as well.

^Former