• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Name Change Reports

Started by Jason_Conner, April 12, 2010, 04:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason_Conner

Quote from: RoryAnstruther on March 02, 2010, 07:56:38 AMAlso, if you changed your name in game, and it is different than the name on these forums, inform us via PM or you will be removed for inactivity.

This post was made more then a month ago, and almost everyone has had their name changed, many to something completely new. If you do not begin notifying one of the Chiefs with your name change, you WILL BE written up with a possibility of being removed, and will start from a brand new application if you wish to rejoin. There will be no cutting corners for brand new applications. This applies to all applicants, Firefighters, Lieutenants, Captains, EMTs, and Paramedics. I will leave this topic unlocked so members can post their name changes.

Applicants, reply in your application AND in this topic, if you have had your name changed.

To report name change, use this form:

[b]Previous IG Name:[/b] Answer here
[b]Current IG Name:[/b] Answer here
[b]Current rank:[/b] Answer here
[b]Current assigned station:[/b] Answer here
Retired Battalion Chief Jason Conner
Argonath RPG Fire Department
United States of Argonath

nfdjrfirefighter

So did i already notifie you? i forget what my original game name was but now it is nfdjrfirefighter
Soon to be ACSD and SAPD also ARFD

Michael P.

SugarD

This is a final warning to all to get your names up-to-date or you will be fired without warning. This applies to all applicants, Fire Cadets, and Medical Trainees as well.

YS_JAPAN

i now changed name to [NP]Hiro_Alterlis
Alterlis® Studios In association with
067® Corp. Co., Ltd.
- Modder

Jason_Conner

Quote from: YS_JAPAN on July 08, 2010, 06:18:58 AM
Congratulations Firefighter Hiro_Alterlis for winning Firefighter of the month! Why? Because you are the only Firefighter in the ArgonathRPG Fire Department to have reported a name change.

If you guys think I'm joking, I'm not. Enjoy your new title for the remainder of the month.
Retired Battalion Chief Jason Conner
Argonath RPG Fire Department
United States of Argonath

SugarD

Quote from: Jason_Conner on July 08, 2010, 09:49:53 AM
Quote from: YS_JAPAN on July 08, 2010, 06:18:58 AM
Congratulations Firefighter Hiro_Alterlis for winning Firefighter of the month! Why? Because you are the only Firefighter in the ArgonathRPG Fire Department to have reported a name change.

If you guys think I'm joking, I'm not. Enjoy your new title for the remainder of the month.
If they refuse to report it, then they shall suffer the consequences.

nfdjrfirefighter

I changed my name to Mike_Arto....Once ACSD starts hiring again...I will yet again have to change my name
Soon to be ACSD and SAPD also ARFD

Michael P.

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

Old name: [NPS]Corey_Alterlis
New name: [ACSDt]CoreyAlterlis
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

gnb_22

Hey I I had notified my name change via pm to Sugar a long time ago and he pm'ed me back this link and so I guess as much i'll post my old and new name.
Old: Tevin_Roberts
New: [WS]Tevin.

Previous: [ACSDt]CoreyAlterlis
Current: [ARFD]Corey_Alterlis
James_Alterlis

gnb_22

OLD: [WS]Tevin
New: [WS]Tevin[AF]

Previous: [ARFD]Corey_Alterlis
Current: [ARFD]Delta_Alterlis
James_Alterlis

gnb_22

OLD: [WS]Tevin[AF]
New: [WS]Tevin_Kolta[AF]

CptnConk

Old: [GMT]CptnConk[ART]
New: [GMT]CptnConk[GRT]

SugarD

Quote from: CptnConk on March 08, 2011, 12:55:12 AM
  Old: [GMT]CptnConk[ART]
New: [GMT]CptnConk[GRT]
Noted. All previous name changes also noted.