• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - AirMax

Started by MaxPain, October 04, 2011, 02:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxPain

Full Game Name: Max Peterson Payne (Max_Pain)
Your Real Life Age: 13
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): None( EX SA-PD, also cheif of ARTP)
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Well, first of all i have been serving as a cop for very very long time, and i want to try a different roleplay. I have used to have a medical organisation before, called SAFME, but later closed down due to lack of members. I also like being a medic very much, i have been inspired by them when i saw them in actions once IRL. I like to help people, rescue them from emergency situations.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes.
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Affirmative
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Choose one of the following: Los Santos, Las Venturas, San Fierro) Las Venturas
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic? (Choose one): Fire Department-based Medic
Proud FBI Academy Cadet and San Andreas Fire Department Emergency Medical Technician!

YS_JAPAN

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

PS: Please fix your topic title, its not correct.
Alterlis® Studios In association with
067® Corp. Co., Ltd.
- Modder

MaxPain

Activity Report:

Two Huge C30's
One in tierra robada
Anotheri in LS-LV Highway

In first didnt heal any firefighter cuz didnt got there in time
In second, healed 1 firefighter two times and then another one, so total 3.
Proud FBI Academy Cadet and San Andreas Fire Department Emergency Medical Technician!

Alex_Zissou

Just a suggestion. That is all. Role play calls look better on reports then "missions." The more role play calls the better. It also helps us see your role play skills. Personally, I don't care about "mission" reports. If you can also /timestamp, or /time when you get calls. Then you can give use times like. When the call first came in, when you responded, then when you arrived on scene, and also when the call was cleared (code 4). It's just nice knowing all these things. Attention to detail is good to see that is all.
*FDNY 343*                                    *USFS BDF Engine 57*

MaxPain

Quote from: Alex_Zissou on October 04, 2011, 09:35:34 PM
Just a suggestion. That is all. Role play calls look better on reports then "missions." The more role play calls the better. It also helps us see your role play skills. Personally, I don't care about "mission" reports. If you can also /timestamp, or /time when you get calls. Then you can give use times like. When the call first came in, when you responded, then when you arrived on scene, and also when the call was cleared (code 4). It's just nice knowing all these things. Attention to detail is good to see that is all.
Alrightm, will do

MaxPain

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Name Changed to AirMax

Incident Report:

Time: 10:05 AM Local Time (Argo Time)
Date: 2011-10-08
Description: We got a code 3 at 10:05 at Heroin Ship, there was a big fire over there, i could see smoke even from Las Venturas! I took a boat and got there, i have been giving first aid to injured fireman, however , couldnt heal them officialy, because did not have proper medical vehicle. Many firemen died due to burning to death, many jumped into water to extinguish flames on their body and drown.. That was horrible.. However, after almost THIRTY minutes, fire was extinguished, C4

Many Casualties

Incident Report:

Date: 11:38 AM, 2011-10-08
Description: Just few moments after that fire , another one was spotted at GS8 in Flint County, i rushed there and healed almost 5 firefighters, there were 3 ambulances on the scene and about 7 paramedics.

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

Congratulations! You have been accepted!

Please overview the Academy information provided to you and learn it well if you wish to complete your training.
When you are ready, you will be tested on this information, and promoted if you pass. Good luck!

Accepted as a Medical Trainee!
James_Alterlis

Basic Training and Medical Training Given.

Result: Green Light
James_Alterlis

Promoted to Emergency Medical Technician of Station 1
Company Chief Corey Alterlis
James_Alterlis

James_Alterlis