• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - Younes

Started by Younes, February 10, 2015, 08:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Younes

Full Game Name: Younes
Your Real Life Age: 16
Any other group memberships? (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): [IV:MP] LCPD Officer , FDLC Cadet
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I want to become a fireman because i want to save citizens life , and help other firemans in saving the lifes and do what others can`t.
Time available online and timezone: Sporadic in all days
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes.
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes.
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Yes.
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Everywhere.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter

SugarD

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

Younes

Daily Report :
10/02/2015
1st Call :

Station : LSFD Station . Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos.
Location of the Call : Willowfield , Los Santos .
Level of Situation : Dangerous.
Summary :
After we got a call , we have respond immediately, we was in the positions in a short period after the call . I was the first one who was there , i started turning fire off with Fire Extinguisher and after that i heard a voice coming from under the Rubble , i have called the EMS Immediatly to take care of the man who was injured , he wasn`t in a bad status, he didn`t get touch by fire , only smokes . After the EMS Marco_White came to the location , we started removing the Rubble to take the man out of there . I`ve used some tools from the firetruck to cut the thin metal . after we got him out , we found him breating , but in bad status . the EMS Marco_White took him to hospital with Code3 and he is in a good status now
Firemans and/or EMS and/or Police officers Participated :
        Firemans Participated : Homeless
        EMS Participated : Marco White
        Police Officers Participated : -
ScreenShots :

Conclusion :
This mission was a bit hard , but we could take care of it and rescue the man who was stucked there.

Signed,
Younes

2nd Call :

Location of the Call : Palomino Creek ,Red County
Level of Situation : Meduim.
Summary :
We got a call about a gas station on fire in the est of Red County , i was the only fireman online . I`ve respond with Code3 , when i was in the location i started turing fire off , the door was blocked by fire , i started turning near fires and then the door fire , when  i entered i didn`t find any victims there , fortunately, the store was closed. i turned all fire off and informed in radio all the firemans and EMS and Police
        Firemans Participated : -
        EMS Participated : -
ScreenShots :

Conclusion :
This wasn`t a hard mission , the gas was on fire but i used the firetruck because there was many explosions.

Signed,
Younes

Younes

Daily Report :
14/02/2015
1st Call :

Location of the Call : Unkown ,Los Santos
Level of Situation : Easy.
Summary :
After we got call , some of us were in Station of LS , and others were in unkown place, with Ft. we responded to the call with Code3 , the call location was in Los Santos , in Carelone HQ , when we were in sence , we started turning fire off , after we turned fire off , i entered the bulding ot check if there are any victims , and i didn`t fnd anything , then we leaded back to the LSFD Station
        Firemans Participated : favattinho , homeless
        EMS Participated : -
ScreenShots :

Conclusion :
We were very happy that no one was injured.

Signed,
Younes

SugarD

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Please overview the Academy information provided to you and learn it well if you wish to complete your training. When you are ready, you will be tested on this information, and promoted if you pass. Good luck!

Accepted as a Fire Cadet!

Be sure to follow these steps:
http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=149.0

SugarD

User was promoted to Firefighter!

SugarD