• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Extremely Mad and Frustrated

Started by Mark_Hansley, February 22, 2013, 11:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Hansley

Earlier today, I went to check my EMTCity profile. Then, I discover I am banned from it for lying of my certifacation level. I AM ADVANCED FIRST AID and CPR/AED For Healthcare Provider Trained. I THEN DISCOVERED THAT THE MEMBER THAT TIPPED ME OFF IS A MEMBER OF THIS WEBISTE AND USED INFO FROM THE SITE to rat me out. I want an answer please. I have the link to the page and I would like permission to post the link. I use this site to get training oppurtunity info and medical knowledge which I use IG.

Thank you, Ben

SugarD

Quote from: benasack2000 on February 22, 2013, 11:11:57 PM
Earlier today, I went to check my EMTCity profile. Then, I discover I am banned from it for lying of my certifacation level. I AM ADVANCED FIRST AID and CPR/AED For Healthcare Provider Trained. I THEN DISCOVERED THAT THE MEMBER THAT TIPPED ME OFF IS A MEMBER OF THIS WEBISTE AND USED INFO FROM THE SITE to rat me out. I want an answer please. I have the link to the page and I would like permission to post the link. I use this site to get training oppurtunity info and medical knowledge which I use IG.

Thank you, Ben
Please shoot me a PM regarding this situation.

Locked.