• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[SA:MP] Regarding Activity

Started by Kev_Hernandez, May 10, 2013, 01:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev_Hernandez

I'm going to make this short and sweet. Activity at the moment is garbage! I can make a promise which is, anybody below my rank which is Company Chief, if you are inactive for 2 months or more you are demoted/fired. If you have a "On Leave" topic that is different of course. But for those of you that just say, Oh I'm going to take a break because its getting boring and I don't really care. Well, it's sad to say but its come down to where I don't care, and I would assume SugarD is getting to that point too. What this means is, if you are inactive for more than two months like I said you will be demoted no questions ask. You might have a private message sent to you, or you may not. We have members right now that have not even been on the forums in 3-5 months, what is that? Honestly I don't even have a statement for that besides this, NOT CARING. It is extremely unfortunate that it has come to this point, but I believe the people that are active and do show they care should get credit for it, and should be able to say.. Yeah i'm a [RANK] in SAFD and earned it. The ones that are inactive for 3-5 months without evening checking in don't deserve to be here, you really don't. I'm sorry but half of the people now a days have smartphones, you can easily go online and AT LEAST log on so we can see you have been on. We also don't fall for the excuses saying, "Sorry I wasn't near a computer." I mean honestly, not near a computer for 3-5 even 6 months? Very hard to believe. So from this moment anyone that has been in active for more than two months has 72 hours to reply to this post, otherwise bye bye.
Proud Company Chief

PulseEffect

Anyone who is on around now, go on now.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Kev_Hernandez

Proud Company Chief

SugarD

Apparently some are thinking that they are free from being fired. I hope they realize how wrong they are when they lose their precious ranks...

For future reference, also: Not seeing this topic is not an excuse. Neither is saying you, (the fired users), don't check this board. It is your responsibility to keep up with things, and stating that you don't check this board only shows more reason to remove you.

Kev_Hernandez

Quote from: SugarD on May 13, 2013, 04:21:58 AM
Apparently some are thinking that they are free from being fired. I hope they realize how wrong they are when they lose their precious ranks...

For future reference, also: Not seeing this topic is not an excuse. Neither is saying you, (the fired users), don't check this board. It is your responsibility to keep up with things, and stating that you don't check this board only shows more reason to remove you.

Thank you for adding this sir. :)
Proud Company Chief

PulseEffect

Bumping this topic.., just some matters to get clear;

Quote from: ARFD Skype Group
This is an order to ALL SA:MP Staff.‏
‎If you do not reply to the activity checks I will start removing people.
The kulling begins THIS month.‏
Also, regardless of the amount of disrespect towards us, I want each member to START RolePlaying TO THE best of their ability‏

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |