• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - Pyroka

Started by Pyroka, March 22, 2011, 03:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyroka

Full Game Name: Pyroka
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): ARPD
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I'am in Germany in the Youth Fire and we learn to fight fires and rescue people in emergencies.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes, of course!
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes I know some of you now and learn every day.
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty? I think so.
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty? Yes I own a driver's license for State of Liberty.
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.) I do not know exactly, but in Alaquion (middle town) I like it.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Yes, of course! I'm also in the youth fire brigade. - I want to be an Firefighter :)

I hope you enjoyed it and I can join.

CptnConk

MODIFY

Quote from: Pyroka on March 22, 2011, 03:39:15 PM
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?:

If you say you think you have a passport, Were you tested by CMB in game? Did you get asked questions about the game etc.?
--
The second question means which of the following would you like to be: Firefighter or FD Based Medic?

- CptnConk

Pyroka

Pyroka

Conroy

Your application is noted.

Your grammar could be improved, though.
Regards,

Conroy

Conroy

Quote from: Pyroka on March 22, 2011, 03:39:15 PM

Please clarify that you have a passport or not. Passports are obtained automatically if you play on another server. If not, you have to take the test after 7 days.

You have 7 days to reply.
Regards,

Conroy

CptnConk

Deadline reached

Await reply from Battalion Chief Conroy please.

Allison

This is LC CptnConk, not SA. You're an SA App. manager.   :P

CptnConk

I know, I am just bumping the topic because Conroy obviously has forgotten about it -.-

Allison