• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Application - [AoD]BigHero

Started by BigHero143, September 05, 2015, 02:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigHero143

SugarD

BigHero143

Quote from: SugarD on October 15, 2015, 10:21:11 PM
Quote from: BigHero143 on October 09, 2015, 04:31:55 PM
Still Intersested  :ff:
Any updates on those images of your work yet? :ff:
No  :-\ because i cant even open my computer (i am posting from my mobile)
But i promise i will post those images as soon as i finish my school and come back to IV:MP  :ff:

BigHero143

SugarD

Please use the modify/edit button in the future. Double-posting is not allowed.

Bullit

Hey BigHero,

Still Interested ? Suggesting you to keep the Application updated with the fireman reports minimum weekly with some images of your working so that you don't lose your progress ! In-Case, If you currently don't visit server due to school and you maybe sure it takes time for you to be back, You can put the Application " ON HOLD ", So that once you return back to IV:MP. You can continue your progress !

Anyway, Good Luck Pal !

Regards,
Bullit | Firefighter
Trying to achieve Fire Company Chief Position / Fire Lieutenant Position ! Working Hard !

BigHero143

Yes i am really busy these days due to schoo  :'(l but i am still interested :ff: and i would like to put my application ON HOLD until i come back in january or febreuary  :ff:

Younes

Noted. Message me or any other Academy member to unlock your application when you're back. Good luck!

Younes

You are active daily on the server, It seems like you are back.

Please confirm your interest within 48 hours.

BigHero143

Yes i confirm that i have came back but i will leave the game after two or three weeks .so i will start working from today and posting photos of my work and i would to inform u that i have left my previous brotherhood AoD (Angels Of Death) so my name became BigHero

Regards!
    BigHero

BigHero143

Fireman`s Duty Duration:1Hour
No. of Missions done: 4
Partners : N/A

And
Heres photos of me while i am working

job beginning

First Mission`s Dispatch 

First Mission`s Progress 

Second Mission`s Dispatch   

Second Mission`s Progress   

Third Mission`s Progress   

Fourth Mission`s Progress   

Regard!
    BigHero :ff:

Younes

Hello BigHero,
Glad to see you back, and posting your reports. However, what we look for is roleplay, not mission progresses. I hope to see some roleplay reports from you, you can use a  form of your own to make reports.

BigHero143

BigHero143