• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

FDLC Applications (IV:MP)-kiax

Started by kiax, December 17, 2013, 11:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiax

Full Game Name: kiax *In-game name=CREW
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): ARPD
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I have no particular explanation. Just like fire.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: y
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: y
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: y
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: y
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Fire Department-based Medic

Diveron

Deputy Chief Diveron Collin
STATION - 1
San Andreas Fire Department - "Serving since 2007."

Gruia

I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

SugarD

Please fix the format of your application. Your title is incorrect, the bold tags are ending in the wrong spot, and your answers should be more than a single letter abbreviation. ;)

Also, the last line is a question as to which one you want to be. You can freely jump between the two, but we need to set one as your primary field.

SugarD

You have one week from the date of this post to correct your application's format, or it will be denied.

kiax

Full Game Name: kiax *In-game name=CREW
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.): ARPD
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I have no particular explanation. Just like fire.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: y
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: y
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: y
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: y
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Fire Department-based Medic

Ronald

Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

kiax

Full Game Name:kiax *In-game name=kiana
Any other group memberships (Corleone, ARPD, SACS, etc.):ARPD $ etc
Why do you wish to join ARFD?:I have no particular explanation. Just like fire.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?:y
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:y
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?:y
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?:y
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.):Liberty City
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?:Fire Department-based Medic

SugarD

Your topic title is still incorrect, as is your format. You are getting closer, though. Take a look at other applications for an example. :ff:

Also, make sure you are updating the original post, not creating a new one with another application in it. You can use the "Modify" button on that post to change it.

SugarD

You have one week from the date of this post to correct your application's format, or it will be denied.

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

User has shown no interest in their application recently.