• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Swedish pumper and ambulance arrives at a TC scene

Started by kebabpizza, May 15, 2012, 07:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kebabpizza

As the title says, the secondary pumper on one of the stations in the city arrives on scene with an ambulance.

This happend today, in my neighbourhood, so I arrived on scene before rescue vehicles arrived. It was an bus vs car accident. This is the movies I got: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNivcQVOocU and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08rL6Lptr3I

Btw, check out the rest of my channel. Swedish emergency vehicles responding!

Nathan_Alexandrov

That siren makes me want to kill myself and those around me, how can you put up with it?

You reap what you sow, Artyom. Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt.

kebabpizza

Hahaha! everyone complains about swedish sirens! :( Well i've heared that siren since i was born (not exact that siren) but for a very long time, so im used to it ;) this siren http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9TWzfObM6Y is used on the most of the swedish firetrucks!

Nathan_Alexandrov

You reap what you sow, Artyom. Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt.

kebabpizza

Yeah, wail isnt unknown for me ;) nice ambulances!

Bradley_Hood

Thats funny, well not funny, coincidental is a more appropriate word, there was a car crash near my house on monday, motorbike vs car, car pulled out from the junction and a bike was screaming down the road at 70mph+ smashed into the bonnet and the rider fliped over the car and into a hedge at the other side of the road 10 feet away, car is a right off, passenger was taken by air ambulance, which circled over my back garden twice (COOL!), with cracked ribs and internal bleeding, that was eventfull, not the first time either. School bus ran over a kid last year on the bridge, he was also airlifted but died the next day, sad story, but that same child saved three other children with transplants.

Anyway your sirens sound like a gay orgy, no offence nathan, compared to our sirens  8)

~Legend~

Oh cool. Your emergency vehicles seem a little similar to the ones we have over here in the UK.

Quote from: Bradley_Hood on May 16, 2012, 01:58:42 PM
Thats funny, well not funny, coincidental is a more appropriate word, there was a car crash near my house on monday, motorbike vs car, car pulled out from the junction and a bike was screaming down the road at 70mph+ smashed into the bonnet and the rider fliped over the car and into a hedge at the other side of the road 10 feet away, car is a right off, passenger was taken by air ambulance, which circled over my back garden twice (COOL!), with cracked ribs and internal bleeding, that was eventfull, not the first time either. School bus ran over a kid last year on the bridge, he was also airlifted but died the next day, sad story, but that same child saved three other children with transplants.

:o

I haven't really seen anything of the sort.

Although... just yesterday a scooter rammed into the back of a van. Was nothing major, don't even think there was much of a mark, but was loud.
Think the rider (who was a learner) fell off the scooter, but nothing too bad.

SugarD

Funny you mention the motorcycle incident Bradley. Yesterday some dummy driving one hit my car trying to illegally squeeze between lanes to get to the front of the light. He left a scratch on my passenger-side mirror, but I chased his butt down until CHP caught up with him. He was just trying to get to the front of the intersection so he could speed down the street when the light turned green. Idiots will be idiots it seems.

Nathan_Alexandrov

Similar story to that Sugar, I was just about to get out of our sprinter outside a takeout, checked no one was coming... Opened the door and it literilly disappeared for a second until I notice some dosey cunt on a moped had gone straight into it at about 50... I was not pleased, we didnt get out takeout as intended.

Cane

I'm not gonna lie, those ambulances look ugly as hell... >_<

Cane

Nathan_Alexandrov

To me it looks like a sprinter ambulance and a RRU got sexual

Bradley_Hood

Flamer

I do hate the new Ambulances here in Sweden..