• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Shocking and Uncalled for...

Started by Mark_Hansley, May 01, 2013, 11:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Hansley

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=96253.msg1537233#msg1537233

This link was used be me to suggest SAFD commands, vehicles, ect. It got much support in its earlier hours. Then admin "Conroy" said to the people supporting my ideas that their "support" is "stupid".

From Conroy:

"Stupid "Supported" comments are stupid, completely pointless"
"Firefighters or medics will never get banned from duty
Stretchers are completely unnecessary, just use /me
Fire departments won't get an enforcer.. ambulances are a possibility"

The admin then locked the topic immediately because saying quote "3 Developers gave a reply, Locked"

Only 2 did. Jones just quoted people and did not give any reply.

If the admins want to ignore their Fire and EMS, that's their choice. But this took it too far. Im either saying we do a public event, or we take the letter ourselves to the President.

Im sorry, but there's too little acknowledgement or attention towards our vital service.

Conroy

I only labelled the "supported" replies as stupid because there is a stickied topic in that section that clearly tells people that they are pointless.

As for ignoring fire and EMS.. before I was a developer I used to be in this group. SugarD is the reason why I'm a developer and I've always had a sweet spot for this group, hence why I'm the only developer working on the fire scripts.
SugarD knows about all the changes to the new scripts and I made sure he was happy with them before I started developing. He has access to the test server and has direct access to me out of Argonath.
If you have an idea that you think would improve the fire scripts, by all means speak with SugarD and he will pass the message on to me.
He said you all wanted ingame ranks, well.. you will have to wait and see if you got them ;)

If you were offended by my actions then I can only apologise.
Regards,

Conroy

SugarD

Quote from: Conroy on May 02, 2013, 12:37:00 AMIf you have an idea that you think would improve the fire scripts, by all means speak with SugarD and he will pass the message on to me.
http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=32.0