• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[SA:MP] RS5 Fire Dept laddertruck anymore :o?

Started by Semih_Uzan, December 05, 2013, 08:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Semih_Uzan

Hello Firefighters

I am not a fan from the new RS5 and the firestation but why delete it the Ladder truck its more RP and the garage looks better with it  :-[

it was cool to see it  :ff:

abbelation

I have acually no idea why it is deleted, They might add it when the beta stage is done who knows. I dont know if anyone else here knows if it will come back but i agree with you i miss it too.
Signed, Fire Captain Knut Wakefield.

Mark_Hansley

I was also equally mad they took it out. Why? It really increased RP capability ESPECIALLY with the new ladder script. And there should also be a second FD ambulance. 1 is not enough. Any status on HAZMAT/Heavy Rescue squad?

PulseEffect

The real reason why they removed the ladder truck was due to vehicle bugs in the closed beta and alpha?? stages. Eventually the developers I believe have up on respawnin it so they just removed it.

I am not sure why the old station is missed because that station hardly had space. What I would like to see is a longer bay lengths for more vehicles but that's that.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Semih_Uzan

this is a good place for the Firestation  :ff:

Mark_Hansley

Quote from: Semih_Uzan on December 05, 2013, 10:40:57 PM
this is a good place for the Firestation  :ff:

Not enough room. It would make a good EMS station though. Or maybe only house 1 Engine and a Battalion or Ambulance. into a 2 bay area.  ;)

SugarD

As PulseEffect said, it has been planned to return. They just haven't correctly replaced the FD's vehicles yet, as numerous bugs caused several vehicle resets in the scripts during development.

As for LSFD, the new location was one that was planned a very long time ago. *Part* of the new Station's design came from the original idea I had long ago. Thank DHR.Mike for building all three of the LSFD generations - Original idea, RS4/4.1, and RS5.

Semih_Uzan

yes the firestation is not bad but the location is bad  :-\