• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Liberty City Fire Department - Recruitment information [READ BEFORE APPLYING!]

Started by SugarD, November 01, 2010, 10:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

Liberty City Fire Department
Recruitment Information

Liberty City Fire Department is always looking for the civilians who wish to serve for their city and save it's citizens. If you are one of those civilians, then you are in the right place!

What are the application rules?

• You must have a Passport and a Driving license.
  • You must be registered for at least 2 weeks before applying.
  • You must be patient, calm, and kind.
  • Do NOT PM any member of the Application management about your application, they are always watching you and keeping an eye on you. There is no need to keep reminding them.
  • You should be active in game, if you have any troubles within your activity, please make sure to let us know.
  • You should be active in fireman duty.
  • You have to role-play during missions and respond to the Role-Play Emergency Calls whenever you are available. Fireman job is not only for money, it is for the players who like role-playing.
  • Having a long punishment history is not good for you and your application. If you were banned in one month before applying, you will not be able to apply unless you have a good explanation or banned by fault.
  • Committing crime on FD duty is strictly prohibited.
  • You should follow our procedures here.
  • You should use our radio codes while communicating with others. Here.
What should I do to get accepted?

If you wish to get accepted, all you have to do is:
  • Follow the rules.
  • Be patient.
  • Be active in game and in fireman duty.
  • Show your efforts to the other players and the management team, this is the best way to get attention.
  • We do recommend that you reply in your topic once a week to show us that you are still interested, and it is preferred if you post daily reports, it will really increase your chances of getting accepted.
If you have any question about the recruitment, feel free to ask one of the Academy Management Team or ask here..

NOTE:
Committing any crimes on duty has been strictly prohibited! If you caught with doing any kind of crimes on duty, the result will be in rejection/fired! So make sure that you do not commit any kind of crimes on Fire Duty.

How to apply:

First, make sure you read the rules above and understood them.

To apply to the Liberty City Fire Department, make a new topic in the "FDLC Applications (IV:MP)" board titled "FDLC Application - <Your Name Here>". And it must contain the following information answered:

Code (Application Format) Select

[center][img]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090221155027/de.gta/images/0/03/Liberty-City-Fire-Department-Logo.PNG[/img][/center]
[center][color=White][size=14pt]FDLC Application - <YourNameHere>[/size][/color][/center]
[hr]

[color=green][b]Q1) Full In-Game and Role-Play Name:[/b][/color] <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q2) Are you currently a member of any other groups? ( Lucchese, ARPD, COL,..etc):[/b][/color] <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q3) Have you ever been banned from Argonath IV:MP server? If yes, please copy the link of your unban request and pass it here:[/b][/color] <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q4) Why do you wish to join FDLC?:[/b][/color] <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q5 )Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?:[/b][/color] <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q6) Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:[/b][/color]  <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q7) Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?:[/b][/color]<Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q8) Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?:[/b][/color] <Answer Here>
[color=green][b]Q9)What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Broker, Algonquin, Alderney, etc..):[/b][/color] <Answer Here>

[b]Signed,
<your name>[/b]

Good luck!

Signed,
FDLC Academy Management.

Freakywarriors96141

Liberty City Fire Department
Patrol report form

[hr]
[center][color=firebrick][size=15pt][font=calibri][b][shadow=black,bottom]DAILY ACTIVITY REPORT[/shadow][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center]
[hr]

[color=Firebrick][font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom]Date:[/shadow][/font][/color]
[i]<DD/MM/YYYY>[/i]

[color=Firebrick][font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom]Duration:[/shadow][/font][/color]
[i]<Total duration of your patrol>[/i]

[color=Firebrick][font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom]Shift partners:[/shadow][/font][/color]
[i]<RP name + Rank>[/i]

[color=Firebrick][font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom]Situations attended:[/shadow][/font][/color]
[i]<Write a short summary on situation you attended>[/i]

[color=Firebrick][font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom]Additional notes:[/shadow][/font][/color]
[i]<Personal notes, reminders, etc that you would like to improve in your next patrol>[/i]

[color=Firebrick][font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][i]Signed,[/i][/shadow][/font][/color]
[color=black][size=16pt][font=mistral]<Your Name/RP Name>[/font][/size][/color]

Here is the short preview of the patrol report!

DAILY ACTIVITY REPORT

Date:
<DD/MM/YYYY>

Duration:
<Total duration of your patrol>

Shift partners:
<RP name + Rank>

Situations attended:
<Write a short summary on situation you attended>

Additional notes:
<Personal notes, reminders, etc that you would like to improve in your next patrol>

Signed,
<Your Name/RP Name>

We recommend you to post it at least once a weak! Posting 4 reports per month is mandatory.