Advertisement:

Author Topic: [ON HOLD] FDLC Application - Gregory_Gatsby  (Read 111 times)

Offline Gregory

• Civilian
    • Skype - Gregory_Gatsby
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ON HOLD] FDLC Application - Gregory_Gatsby
« on: February 12, 2018, 04:29:20 PM »
FDLC Application - Gregory_Gatsby

Full In-Game and Role-Play Name: Gregory_Gatsby, Rp : Mohamed Hassan
Are you currently a member of any other groups? ( Lucchese, ARPD..etc): LCPD, NOOSE, Gatsby family
Have you ever been banned from Argonath IV:MP server? If yes, please copy the link of your unban request and pass it here: No.
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I am interested in joining ARFD to serve liberty city and keep the citizens safe from any fire emergency situation. Also I want to help FDLC to get better more and more.
Will you be able to dedicate time to the ARFD when no other firefighters are online?: Yes, you may say that I will not be able to do that because of my career in LCPD and NOOSE. But the fact is that I play more than 7 hours/day so I can separate my time between both careers.
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?:  Yes
Do you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Yes, I do
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Yes I do
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Liberty City, Liberty County, etc.): Liberty city.
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: Firefighter.

Offline Freakywarriors96141

• Battalion Chief (IV:MP)
  • Never give up until you got success
    • Skype - live:451836acec5581e8
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ON HOLD] FDLC Application - Gregory_Gatsby
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 05:23:50 PM »

Your application have been NOTED, you will be observed by the Academy Staff from now on. Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show that you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!
Good luck! :ff:

Signed,
Vin Diesel
FDLC Battalion Chief.
Academy Staff.

Offline Freakywarriors96141

• Battalion Chief (IV:MP)
  • Never give up until you got success
    • Skype - live:451836acec5581e8
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ON HOLD] FDLC Application - Gregory_Gatsby
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 05:27:02 PM »
As per condition, the application are closed, the application hold will be removed once the division maintenance deems to be done. ie :-may be after 1 or half weeks.

Advertisement:

anything