• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[FFC] - [Rstar]Carbon

Started by Carbon, June 08, 2016, 05:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbon

(Roleplay Information)
1. First and Last Name: Frank Tenpenny
2. Age: 38
3. Current Address (ex: Richman, LS): East Los Santos, Los Santos
4.1 Do you possess a valid, state issued, passport?: Yes
4.2 Do you possess a valid, state issued driver's license?: Yes
4.2.1 If yes, has it ever been revoked?: No
4.2.2 If revoked, what was the reason?: -

5. Do you understand law enforcement codes used by various state agencies?: Yes, i do.

6. Why do you wish to join the San Andreas Fire Department?: I want to be part of official group of firefighters where i can see the all proffesionalism.

6.1.1 Do you have any past experience with any Fire Department or Emergency Medical Service?: I've been roleplaying  a lot as firefighter. I belive i was SAFD Firefighter plenty of years ago.
6.1.2 If yes, what agency and what was your rank?: Seriously, many many years ago. Don't remember. But i think the lowest in this time.

7. Do you accept that the SAFD has the right to deny or suspend this application for any given reason?: No.

(Non-Roleplay Information)

8. Full In-Game Name: [Rstar]Carbon
9. Real-Life Age: 25
10. Timezone: GMT+2
11. Server Join Date: (month/year): 07.2007
12. Do you have any previous server punishments within the last month?: No
13. List any current groups you are a member of: Rockstars Clan

Going for a second round, trying to post duty reports this time.

SugarD

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

(I'm not quite sure what happened here. Someone was supposed to reply, but apparently never did. My apologies for this)

SugarD

You have one week to reply back, showing your continued interest, or this will be denied.

Dutch_Hunter

seeing your are the current community leader i'm wondering if you would still be able to dedicate time to Roleplay within safd, and also if you would still be intrested
I'm always behind you! Just like a sniper. I'm watching you!

|| SAFD Cadet || ARA Engineer || USAA lieutenant ||

SugarD

Quote from: Dutch_Hunter on February 07, 2017, 09:13:03 PM
seeing your are the current community leader i'm wondering if you would still be able to dedicate time to Roleplay within safd, and also if you would still be intrested
This is not the correct place to ask such a question.

SugarD

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!

User failed to reply back to show interest.