• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Report: Volunteer Firefighter - Stephen_ Araatus

Started by BR33Z3R, June 21, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BR33Z3R

Was just taking a nice cruise through the Red County area and came across this volunteer at the weed spot in Red County, though i'm not sure if they were growing but there was no vehicle around either.

Pic:
You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself, and for the firefighter it is fire.

PulseEffect

That is a confirmed weed spot, near LS-LV for those who have difficulty picturing it.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

SugarD

Are you pursuing charges for neglect of duty?

StephenC

Nobody can't aprove that i growed weed, and even that i harvested it...

SugarD

Quote from: StephenC on June 24, 2013, 03:08:21 PM
Why were you sitting around at that location?

StephenC

Quote from: SugarD on June 24, 2013, 03:29:37 PM
Maybe i was waiting /taxi or maybe i was talking with friends over /pm but i was too lazy to move from that place, it could be many reasons...

SugarD

Quote from: StephenC on June 24, 2013, 03:33:25 PM
Maybe i was waiting /taxi or maybe i was talking with friends over /pm but i was too lazy to move from that place, it could be many reasons...
That still does not explain why you were neglecting your duties for personal reasons.

StephenC

Quote from: SugarD on June 24, 2013, 03:35:35 PM
That still does not explain why you were neglecting your duties for personal reasons.
I will go off duty next time, nobody didn't told me actually about that as you can see i even didn't watched forums, today i have created this acc. I hope you all guys can accept mine apologize. :-X

SugarD

Quote from: StephenC on June 24, 2013, 03:44:59 PM
Quote from: SugarD on June 24, 2013, 03:35:35 PM
I will go off duty next time, nobody didn't told me actually about that as you can see i even didn't watched forums, today i have created this acc. I hope you all guys can accept mine apologize. :-X
Since you have acknowledged the issue, you will be safe from punishment this time. Please remember in the future that neglect of duty can lead to the serious injury or death of civilians and emergency service workers...especially if your response becomes delayed due to such actions.

As long as the issue does not arise again, you will not be punished for any reason, nor would it affect any possible future applications. If the issue is repeated, legal actions will be taken. Remember, you're out there to help people. Don't forget that! :ff:

Report closed.