• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Argonath RPG -> Down?

Started by DylanArens, April 09, 2013, 10:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DylanArens

Hello,

Since the ArgonathRPG.eu website is down and this is one of the only avaible Argonath websites i posted this topic here.
Do you guys know why the server is down?

Thank you in advance and sorry if i posted this topic in a wrong section.
DylanArens.
"When your in the zone, it's called the fire zone."

SugarD

The European webserver and the system hosting the game servers appear to be down, whereas the U.S. webserver is not. Since those two are two different physical systems in the same datacenter, I'm leaning towards a failure in the hosting service causing this outage. It's much too "organized" and "massive" to be a planned or unplanned attack.

DylanArens

Ah ok, Thank you.
I hope this will be fixed asap.

SugarD

Mark_Hansley

I thought of posting here to find out the details. I couldnt connect to server, not to TS, nor the main website. I was completely blocked for information. I wasnt at school today. Sick ):

I went crazy the whole damn day   ;D

DylanArens

Quote from: benasack2000 on April 10, 2013, 03:50:26 AM
I thought of posting here to find out the details. I couldnt connect to server, not to TS, nor the main website. I was completely blocked for information. I wasnt at school today. Sick ):

I went crazy the whole damn day   ;D
Well, i was soo bored today..
I hope that they will fix it tomorrow.
However their main website redirects to http://club.argonathrpg.com/ where they posted:
--------------------------------------
Due to unforseen circumstances in relation to the current travel of Gandalf we are experiencing a downtime on the main websites and all servers. At this time the exact downtime is unknown, we expect it to be solved by the end of this week. We apologize for this unexpected issues, and will do everything to bring Argonath back online as soon as possible. To help keeping us up and alive, as usual donations are welcome.
--------------------------------------

And all the other RP servers sucks!!!! :@

By the way,
Take care!  8)

PulseEffect

What other RP Servers? Argonath is the only one.
;)  :ff:

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

DylanArens

Quote from: PulseEffect on April 10, 2013, 12:10:13 PM
What other RP Servers? Argonath is the only one.
;)  :ff:
There are others but they are sooo bad, most of the owners doesn't even know how to RP and most of the servers have max 5 players.
I WANT ARGONATH BACK!!!!

Alastair

Click the picture for reason :( :(

DylanArens

It's now "the end of the week" so i hope they fixed it now..
I'm so bored omg..

Mark_Hansley

Sim City........................cant take it.............................much longer   :D

DylanArens

Quote from: benasack2000 on April 14, 2013, 06:23:13 PM
The DM........................cant take it.............................much longer   :D
Huh? What do you mean? :P

SugarD

Quote from: benasack2000 on April 14, 2013, 06:23:13 PM
The DM........................cant take it.............................much longer   :D
Don't advertise other servers.

Mark_Hansley

Its past the end of the week......................................................... nothing

SugarD

Quote from: benasack2000 on April 16, 2013, 12:40:19 AM
Its past the end of the week......................................................... nothing
Please re-read the notice.

Quote from: Notice
At this time the exact downtime is unknown, we expect it to be solved by the end of this week.