• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

How will i get the rank in game?

Started by Anonymous, September 25, 2014, 11:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

How will i get the rank in game? Can somebody tell me exactly what i have to do? Where to give the test? From where to learn the test? In detail please

1 More thing, My name is Changed to Anonymous.

SugarD

IG ranks have not been scripted into IV:MP yet. For the time being, you just have to roleplay it. :ff:

Allison

^ Ignore that guy.

You'll have to wait until someone with rights is online, for example PulseEffect or Ronald.

I'd set your rights however I do not have the appropriate permissions.

Anonymous

Quote from: Leslie Shay on September 26, 2014, 01:48:42 AM
^ Ignore that guy.

You'll have to wait until someone with rights is online, for example PulseEffect or Ronald.

Whenever i join server i ask 'Any ARFD member's on?' And i get a Reply 'No' They all are in-active, You guys should promote some new active and good players now

PulseEffect

My vacation is shortly going to end I'll be able to set ranks tomorrow hopefully. Be patient please.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Anonymous

Quote from: PulseEffect on September 27, 2014, 02:33:42 AM
My vacation is shortly going to end I'll be able to set ranks tomorrow hopefully. Be patient please.
Alright,Thank you

SugarD

Quote from: Leslie Shay on September 26, 2014, 01:48:42 AM
^ Ignore that guy.

He posted it in the IV:MP FDLC Applications board.

Anonymous

I posted in SA:MP section but maybe IV:MP by mistake or maybe sugar saw wrong btw i am sorry for that, Pulse you weren't  on in game even yesterday please someone give me rank.

PulseEffect

Quote from: Anonymous on September 29, 2014, 10:33:00 AM
I posted in SA:MP section but maybe IV:MP by mistake or maybe sugar saw wrong btw i am sorry for that, Pulse you weren't  on in game even yesterday please someone give me rank.

Been caught up in personal affairs will go on now.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Anonymous

I think this topic should be locked now because i got rank in game. One more question i have ability to lock this topic but am i allowed to lock any topic?

Signed,
SAPD Fire Cadet
Anonymous.

Allison

No. If you see the ability to lock then you have it only for yours.

Locked.

SugarD

Permissions are set so that if you can use it, you may...(within reason). The only exception is that which is outlined here:
http://arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=858.0