• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - [CSI]Dutch_Hunter

Started by Dutch_Ruler, February 20, 2014, 01:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutch_Ruler

Full Game Name: [CSI]Dutch_Hunter
Your Real Life Age: 21
Any other group memberships? (Corleone, ARPD, etc.): CSI Head
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: Becuse i like to roleplay. And i''m a real life firefighter
Time available online and timezone:  Utc +1
Do you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes
Do you currently have a passport for San Andreas?: Yes
Do you currently have a driver's license for San Andreas?: Yes
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.):  Las Venturas
Are you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?:  Firefighter/ dispatcher when possible

PulseEffect

Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

By the way, you previously mentioned having an application before, could you provide a link please?

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Dutch_Ruler

Quote from: PulseEffect on February 20, 2014, 01:10:32 PM
Your application has been noted.

Please be patient, and continue to reply at least once a week to show you are still interested. We will get back with you on our decision as soon as possible. Thank you!

By the way, you previously mentioned having an application before, could you provide a link please?
It has been deleted that''s why it took so long

Dutch_Ruler

Date: 12-2-14
Situation: Box allarm going off for Radar 1 (Plane guide radar on top of terminal 1)
Active fireman during the emergency: Dutch_Hunter,
Description: It was a SLince day at station one When i got to call as soon as i heard the words Terminal 1 LSAP i Jumped into my engine and Drove to the scene with lights and sirens. when on scene there where no Visable Flames and smoke. A soon as a stepped out of my truck i turned the Boxalarm off. WHen i walked out of terminal one the Allarm go''s off again so i took my ladder of my truck and climbed on the roof. When on the roof i saw smoke and little flames coming out of radar1. When i put it out and got of the roof THere was a little expotion inside the terminal. when futer inspected we saw that a fuse box exploded so we took the fuses out.
After all we packed up our stuff and Got back to the station. And wrote the report/

Gruia

I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

ManoniLc

Someone else decided to use my form, I'm glad, Good Luck.

Ronald

Quote from: Dutch_Ruler on February 20, 2014, 01:07:08 PM
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Los santos and Las Venturas
Can you choose one of them? Thx
Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

Dutch_Ruler

Quote from: albertlau128 on February 21, 2014, 01:24:12 PM
What area would you enjoy serving in most? (Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, etc.): Los santos and Las Venturas
Las Venturs Chief if posible if not then Los santos

abbelation

Quote from: Dutch_Ruler on February 21, 2014, 05:16:22 PM
Quote from: albertlau128 on February 21, 2014, 01:24:12 PM
Las Venturs Chief if posible if not then Los santos

Noted, keep it up with the reports!  :ff:
Signed, Fire Captain Knut Wakefield.

Ronald

Application looks good now, GL.

P.S. I am not Chief and PulseEffect is our Battalion Chief.
Signed,

Dutch_Ruler

Date: 22-2-14
Situation: Serveral by standers Reported a smeel of gass near the ags station
Active fireman during the emergency: Dutch_Hunter, Troy_Wolf
Description: I just arrvied back at station one when  the pager go's off.
The dispatch said over the intercom That several by standers reported a gass smell around the gas station.
i took a uturn at the station and drove C3 to the scene On scene i smelled a very strong gass smell so i took on my SCBA gear grabbed my gass meter and started ssearching for the leak.
!5mins kater i gounf the leak under the gass pump. when i oderd the officer to move back the gas started burning.
I shutted down the gass pipe and the fire slowly got out. we called the repair companey to fix teh leak.
we vetelated teh area and packed up our stuff.
when i got back to the station i wrote my report.

MaxPain

If you really wan't to make it to the SAFD, you should follow SAFD orders.. Yesterday you were interrupting our training. When our superrior Mark Hansley has told you to leave the training since it's SAFD only, you kept questioning the order and refusing to leave until you finally have.
Proud FBI Academy Cadet and San Andreas Fire Department Emergency Medical Technician!

Ronald

Remember to modify your application. I have already told you in game about that.

Also I have noticed that you are frequently on police duty in game. Personally I would give you an advice: join the Firefighting duty more and try to make some roleplay scenarios :)

Ronald
Signed,

Ronald

Quote from: albertlau128 on February 24, 2014, 12:39:59 PM
Remember to modify your application. I have already told you in game about that.

You have 48 hours to do so before being denied.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=31929.0

Can you also explain this? As the reporter stated that you have broken the rules.
Signed,

Ronald

We regret to inform you that your application has been rejected. If you wish to reapply, you may do so in one week's time. Please take this time to overview the Academy information and laws enforced by both the ARFD and ARPD, and become more active and familiar with the career of firefighting. We apologize, and hope to see your new application soon!

Rejected!
Signed,