• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

[SA:MP] To increase activity (SAFD Applicant & Personnel MUST read)

Started by Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis, December 18, 2011, 06:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

As everyone already known, our amount of membership and activities are so low, too low, even though amount of member is not a big deal of our activity, but how can we manage to get more member and increase our reputation if ourselves, SAFD Personnels are most of the times not on duty or doing other in-game stuffs? And most of you already known that. I've been trying to tell everyone of you, and personally many times, I wasn't forced or ordered you guys to do it, but from now on, I will take this as a serious issue and must be solved quickly.

So, from now on, I hereby asked every single one of you, including applicant to:

1. When you are online, be on TeamSpeak, ARFD Channel. (If you are not playing SA:MP, you can mute your speaker or set AFK status, but when you are needed, Command Staffs will PM or Poke you to come in-game, if you are busy doing IRL/Personal stuffs, you can deny it. Make sure that if you are not on fire duty, to be in a non-duty channel. Being in the ARFD channel out-game or not on fire duty is against the TeamSpeak server's rules.)

2. Be on your (fire/medical) duty as soon as you are able to, you can be off duty but if there's a call and you are needed to respond, you will get beeped via SMS or TeamSpeak. And you must drop everything you do And quickly but safely get to station (this is like IRL emergency beeper). If you can't, reply back on SMS the reason, and other person will be called instead.

3. If you really neccesary have to go off duty, tell the reason to Command Staffs or SMS Dispatcher, if it is in-game related wait for approval, if it is IRL related then you are free to go.

4. If possible, I asked you to ONLY give your times to SAFD, quit other stuff or put other roles on hold (such as report On Leave of SAPD, etc.)

5. For applicant, you should give your all the times available into fire/medical duty and stick with us at the station, andfollow all the things said above.

This should be all of the things I have to say, if you've read, understand and agreed to these, leave your phone number, download TeamSpeak, and et cetera.
If you don't understand, feel free to ask via Forum PM.

-Thank you
Corey Alterlis
SAFD Station 2's Company Chief

Posted via Safari for iOS.
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

Allison

Quote from: JeDye on December 19, 2011, 07:16:39 AM
Note that TeamSpeak is NOT required to be in ARFD...

TeamSpeak is NOT required to be ARFD.
However, I REQUESTED everyone to do so, for better of our activity.  ^-^
James_Alterlis

Abby_Rose

I will use the SMS beeper, but I will NOT resign from SAPD, ADF, ATC, My work and ARA.

Kevin_Oneill

R&U.

Abby, get as well on FF/EMT duty instead of only SAPD. (FF or EMT, don't care, as long as you're active) ((I think Corey will say the same))
Signed,

Kevin Alterlis
Station 2 - Company Chief
San Andreas Fire Department

Abby_Rose

I'll be on SAPD duty more cause i want to finish the Cadet buisness, after that, (In the end of the week) i will be able to be much more on SAFD (<3) Duties.

Kevin_Oneill

Signed,

Kevin Alterlis

Abby_Rose

SugarD

As long as you're active in your duties within ARFD and your other groups, we can not and will not force you to put one ahead of another.

Please leave me all of your phone number for SMS (Emergency Beeper)
James_Alterlis

Kevin_Oneill

338051 ( U can also beep me on TS / MSN if I'm on, or Xfire [Xboxjah] )
Signed,

Kevin Alterlis

Abby_Rose

My phone number is 191302, ALWAYS available! And, yeah SugarD, i know, i just want to finish the Cadet thing. :ff:

Alex_Zissou

*FDNY 343*                                    *USFS BDF Engine 57*