Author Topic: The Massive Idea Topic  (Read 371172 times)

Offline Josh_rule

• Civilian
    • View Profile
Re: The Massive Idea Topic
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 01:24:18 PM »
I was thinking that why not use the Barracks as a hazmat/rescue unit spawn it red and make it so only firefighters can use it as it has a siren.
Different classes of fires too.
The station also needs an update like Garage bay doors, a new interior, and fire poles to slide down. ~New interior added in SA:MP.~

Offline mintymanau

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2011, 09:56:56 AM »
I’m thinking of a department which handles Fire Investigation and Accident, does fire reports, handles fire permits for people to be able to have legal fires/burn offs. Inspecting of businesses, fire doors etc. Fire permits for businesses to have an officer check on there business, like security guard. Enforcing fire codes. Giving permits to fire departments to do fire training in forest type areas / weather permitting. Checking Mount Chilled and surrounding area, Fire watch. Checking hydrants / fire extinguishers. checking Firefighters equipment. Making sure Fire Fighters have Licenses and CMBs. These are just some of my ideas of a good roleplay department.

Discussed with SugarD as shown below.

Do me a favor and post your ideas on ARFD forums, and just mention that you spoke to me, (SugarD),

Offline mintymanau

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 03:22:23 AM »
I am more then happy to keep providing my idea's on making this work, I understand the paperwork thing and im sure that could be worked around, I was thinking more along the lines of Drivers Licenses as the Permits. but they would be 6 or 12 month permits. I guess i look at it as helping the fire department chiefs being able to roleplay more and not worry about the red tape side of RP. The Fire Marshal Department would i feel bring some realisum into a roleplay scene, finding a cause for a fire, also being eyes and ears for the fire department when a fire or accident of some type occurs. Sorry lol sometimes my Ideas run though my head faster then i can think. lol

Offline Alex_Zissou

• If it's wet, sticky, and not your, don't touch it.
  • Civilian
  • Argonath Office of Emergeny Services. AOES
    • View Profile
  • Special Rights: Training Officer
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 10:30:04 AM »
IG Name: James_Zissou
Idea subject:Regarding Fire Department Vehicles, and added /use
My idea:
Well off the top, we have been begging for years! Ladder truck. Second, Utility truck. Two simple things that have yet to be added! Another thing is under /use chainsaw. Added role play in traffic collisions. Also /use cone, drops a little traffic cone at your feet. On that subject make is for only ARFD personnel not Volunteer ARFD.
*FDNY 343*                                    *USFS BDF Engine 57*

Offline Alex_Zissou

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »
Adding a couple ranks that do exist in real life fire departments around the world.
*Safety Officer- Makes sure everything is done in a safe and secure manor. ~Exists as the Public Safety Director.~
*Deputy Fire Marshal- Conducts safety/fire inspections in buildings, properties(public and private)
*EMS Coordinator- Works with EMS, helps maintain the organization between, fire fighters, EMS, and Fire Paramedics. This person is in charge of anything pertaining to medical aid calls, on a medical no matter who is higher ranked, this person is in charge. However Medical transportation in Argonath is contracted out. Meaning this person would be in charge of coordinating (radio traffic on scene, out of game on forum, this person would be the spokes person for ARFD with EMS) with medical, this person would HAVE to be a Paramedic/ firefighter.
*Training Officer- In charge of all training
*Fire Engineer- Basically the fire department equivalent of a Lt. This person is also in charge of maintaining and securing any and all tools, and apparatuses. 
*Deputy Training Officer- Second in command when it comes to training. This person works WITH the Training Officer to help with any and all training related activities.
*Communications officer To maintain a safe and secure environment(and to reduce spam) this person is in charge of all communications in /e, all other fire fighters unless a C.O. is not available and/or a fire fighter is in distress should reduce there use of /e. Everyone besides the C.O. uses /r for communications. Then the C.O. will make call outs.
Couple of suggestions. Have any questions feel free to ask I will answer.

Offline Alex_Zissou

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
Adding the current rank system at my department that is all, Chief, Captain(A shift, B shift...)Ect..
Please add if you have more.

Offline tsgh_mike

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 12:25:19 AM »
Commissioner ~Added.~
Deputy Commissioner ~Added.~
Executive Chief
Deputy Chief
Battalion Chief ~Exists.~
Captain ~Exists.~
Lieutenant ~Exists.~
Incident Command
Chief Engineer
Assistant Chief Engineer
Engineer ~Added.~
Firefighter ~Exists.~
Probationary
Trainee ~Exists as a Fire Cadet or Medical Trainee.~

Administration Members (These are in charge of everything, they are the boss of the Commissioner.)
President ~Exists through Argonath Government.~
Vice President ~Exists through Argonath Government.~
Treasurer
Secretary
Assistant Secretary
Financial Secretary
Chaplain

Then you would have stuff like this.

House 8-1
House 8-2
House 8-3

Then depending, where you live, and belong like me, in the city of Philadelphia, you also have another specific ranking system for companies on top of all of this.
Truck Captain
Truck Lieutenant
Engine Capitan
Engine Lieutenant

Offline 94Fury

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 06:39:04 PM »
I'm suggesting that the trucks at the SA:MP SAFD stations should be placed this way: Barracks, Ladder, Engine, and the Ambulance can be outside the stations with the Battalion Truck.

Offline Alex_Zissou

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 10:03:34 PM »
I'm suggesting that the trucks at the SA:MP SAFD stations should be placed this way: Barracks, Ladder, Engine, and the Ambulance can be outside the stations with the Battalion Truck.
I think that is a good idea. Barracks would be great for say massive transports for large fires. Crew Truck.

I like the idea, that and we can't get "bitched" at when we ask for it because, "it doesn't have lights and sirens."
Well it does.....

Offline 94Fury

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 10:50:20 PM »
I had taken some screen shots but I don't know what happened to them of how the station would look with them all together I'll try again it looked really good to me

Offline CptnConk

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2011, 09:30:55 AM »
Khornate I thought I'de top your map. :)

Map Name: Angel Pine FD
Amount of objects: *brainfart* (I'll get it later :P)
Location of the map: Angel Pine, Mount Chilliad, Whetstone
Is this a Interior or Exterior: Exterior
Please describe what it will be used for: Fire Department or Mount Chilliad rescue RP, etc..
Additional notes (Not Required): None.

Screenshots:

http://img810.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mtascreen20111026192252.png (Click if images don't work)

Did I just jizz all over my screen?

Offline Bradley_Hood

• Station 2 - San Fierro
  • Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2011, 05:01:32 PM »
Did I just jizz all over my screen?

I know I did

Offline YS_JAPAN

• No Station - San Andreas FD
  • Civilian
  • SAFD Emer. Med. Dispatcher, SAFD Traffic Enforcer
    • View Profile
    • Alterlis® Family & Corporation
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 12:04:26 AM »
That thing Reminds me of Mount Chilliad Rescue Team that i was in years ago
Alterlis® Studios In association with
067® Corp. Co., Ltd.
- Modder

Offline Jason

• Civilian
  • I Love Fighting Crime and Fires.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »
Well i have looked at all this and i Noticed there is no Idea for a Brush Response(A Utility Painted all Red, For Any Type of Fire.) or Squad Unit(A Utility Painted all Red, For any and all Medical Responses, A Firemen Drives and a Paramedic is Passenger(Can Heal).
LOA Fire Cadet
Bishop Hairrell
San Andreas Fire Department
SA:MP
Station 1
I'm not gay but my boyfriend is

Offline Allison

• Civilian
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 06:20:12 PM »
There is, however it's on the main forum.

anything