Author Topic: The Massive Idea Topic  (Read 371170 times)

Offline Dutch_Hunter

• Civilian
  • Professional firehose handler
    • Skype - Dit.Is.Wesley
    • View Profile
Re: The Massive Idea Topic
« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2016, 01:19:24 AM »
sorry for the massive bumb after two years.

i talked with adam newton about the LSFD station on SAMP.
and we got the following ideas.

-we would like to move the LSFD Under mullholland intersection because there is more space there.
-Replace the securecar with an enforcer.
-get an /siren on the Ladder trucks and the SAFD utility truck
-Maby have an water tank script.
-Have move able bay doors at the LSFD station (current or new if we can move it) (SAFD ONLY)
-Have an FF/EMT ambulance (all red) for SAFD trained personel
-have station clothes to wear around the station( so we dont always walk in turnout(bunker)gear) (SAFDOnly)
- make all vehicles at the LSFD for SAFD members only( to prevent trols from ruining the station, and to prevent that theire are no trucks/cars theire)
- have /ladder working again, if posible for SAFD groupmembers only.
-firefighters have barrier rights to place cones to block off an scene (SAFD Only)
-also it would be nice to have more roleplay able fires like, small house fires where weneed to breach a door to get inside to extinguish the fire. ETC.
- and if it is not much to ask get an extra secure car so it can act as logistiks vehice (also add /siren please) as the current securecar is used as rescue truck and still needs to be replaced by an all red enforcers
- have a own tow truck (SAFD ONLY)  to tow crashed cars from accident scenes
and last but not least,
have something in the trucks to make the tolls open automaticly

Also it would be nice if the following bugs could be fixed,
-FuelPumps LSFD are not working,
-/ladder is not working
- some fire missions are bugged like the mission at the FBI HQ LS,( the fire is outside the old HQ but to get to the fire inside you need to travel to the new FBI HQ LS.

(sorry for my grammar errors if they are there) :ff:
I'm always behind you! Just like a sniper. I'm watching you!

|| SAFD Cadet || ARA Engineer || USAA lieutenant ||

Offline Dutch_Hunter

• Civilian
    • Skype - Dit.Is.Wesley
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2016, 05:26:05 PM »
ive done some research for an an location for new fire station and i came out with to location where the responce time would be almost the same as from rodeo and the locations are not as inconvinent as under mullholland INT.

Option one

This Building located on market drive is an loose building between to other buildings, i think that if we demolish it, and build new station here we would have enough space (map it), mabey we can make an office in it to so we would have an HQ in the station to.

Option two

this building in the middle is located between conffence center and Santa maria beach,the options here are a but smaller but from this location we have great responce roads, when you go out the ''Station'' to your left you will be directly on the freeway where you can take the road to LSAP and to FC/SF. when you take a right when pulling out you can drive straight to unity station or take the first left turn (pass under coffence center) and drive straight to market, when you take the seccond left turn (Market Drive) you can drive straight to temple and mullholland int.

let me know what you think about these options for new locations and mabey one can be aproved to actully move

Offline Dutch_Hunter

• Civilian
    • Skype - Dit.Is.Wesley
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 17, 2016, 12:53:49 AM »
here is a picture of the new station on market drive.
NOTE that this is just an adiea and a bold version i will work the next few weeks on the new station and hope it will be put into argonath to.

From Left To Right:
Bay1: Engine-1 and Engine-3
Bay2: Engine-2 and Engine-4
Bay3: Ladder-1 and Logistik-1(securecar)
Bay4: Ambulance-1 and Rescue-1(enforcer)
Bay5: Towtruck, untility-1, Premier, Battaltion-1

Let me know what you think of it :D

Offline SugarD

• ARFD Founder
  • Civilian
  • "Our job is to save your ass, not kiss it!!!"
    • Skype - sugard-x
    • View Profile
    • Clan Xperience
« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2016, 02:44:41 PM »
sorry for the massive bumb after two years.

i talked with adam newton about the LSFD station on SAMP.
and we got the following ideas.

-we would like to move the LSFD Under mullholland intersection because there is more space there.
-Replace the securecar with an enforcer.
-get an /siren on the Ladder trucks and the SAFD utility truck
-Maby have an water tank script.
-Have move able bay doors at the LSFD station (current or new if we can move it) (SAFD ONLY)
-Have an FF/EMT ambulance (all red) for SAFD trained personel
-have station clothes to wear around the station( so we dont always walk in turnout(bunker)gear) (SAFDOnly)
- make all vehicles at the LSFD for SAFD members only( to prevent trols from ruining the station, and to prevent that theire are no trucks/cars theire)
- have /ladder working again, if posible for SAFD groupmembers only.
-firefighters have barrier rights to place cones to block off an scene (SAFD Only)
-also it would be nice to have more roleplay able fires like, small house fires where weneed to breach a door to get inside to extinguish the fire. ETC.
- and if it is not much to ask get an extra secure car so it can act as logistiks vehice (also add /siren please) as the current securecar is used as rescue truck and still needs to be replaced by an all red enforcers
- have a own tow truck (SAFD ONLY)  to tow crashed cars from accident scenes
and last but not least,
have something in the trucks to make the tolls open automaticly

Also it would be nice if the following bugs could be fixed,
-FuelPumps LSFD are not working,
-/ladder is not working
- some fire missions are bugged like the mission at the FBI HQ LS,( the fire is outside the old HQ but to get to the fire inside you need to travel to the new FBI HQ LS.

(sorry for my grammar errors if they are there) :ff:

I'll try my best to respond to all of these here. (No worries on the timing. That is why this topic is stickied. :ff: ). I'm assuming this is all for SA:MP.

1. It actually was located under Mulholland Intersection in SA:MP RS5, however it was decided to move it back to the RS4.x location because it was becoming too difficult for people to find, and it was causing people to want to use it less.
2. This is currently being discussed with the server's Developers.
3. I would like to see this too. We used to have it on the Ladder truck in RS4.1.
4. Interesting idea!
5. I have been fighting for this for years, however it is a very difficult task to accomplish with LSFD's design. Also, restricting it to just SA:MP SAFD only would be against the Argonath Vision, as Volunteer Firefighters would no longer be able to access the vehicles to roleplay with.
6. The server's Developers have currently decided not to do this right now, although I would love to see it myself. It happened very briefly in SA:MP RS4.1, and it is something being designed for use in LU RS1.
7. Same answer as number 6 in regards to SA:MP. Also, I would not restrict this to just SA:MP SAFD, as there is no reason to do so, and it would be unfair to the Volunteer Firefighters who want to roleplay the same as everyone else.
8. This will never happen. It goes against the Argonath Vision. If users are a problem, they need to be reported. Good users shouldn't suffer because of bad users. Not all Volunteer Firefighters are bad users either. This is a stereotype.
9. This has been discussed with the server's Developers. At the present moment, the script design was too faulty, and was using too many resources to be re-implemented. We're hopeful that a better design can be created in the future, however right now it isn't very feasible. I also would not allow it to be restricted for the same reasons mentioned in answers 7 and 8 in regards to Volunteer Firefighters. If it is heavily abused, a better design should be put into place rather than removing access altogether.
10. This was requested, however the server's Developers would rather us go through ARA for the time being.
11. I agree with this idea! This may or may not be coming in the new script design in the near future.
12. Right now this is something that needs to be heavily roleplayed to show a need for it. If this can be done on a regular basis, it can be requested. The server's Developers don't want to just hand out vehicles, as many groups aren't using all of the ones that they have.
13. This needs a bit more discussion. I know we used to have them at the airports in RS4.x, but they weren't used very often. Also, same answers as previously mentioned on restrictions.
14. This is a good idea. All emergency services shouldn't be getting charged for tolls when responding to emergencies.

As for the bugs, the first two are not currently enabled features. The last one is an actual bug, and should be reported to the SA:MP Development team via the applicable boards on Argonath RPG's forum.

ive done some research for an an location for new fire station and i came out with to location where the responce time would be almost the same as from rodeo and the locations are not as inconvinent as under mullholland INT.

Option one

This Building located on market drive is an loose building between to other buildings, i think that if we demolish it, and build new station here we would have enough space (map it), mabey we can make an office in it to so we would have an HQ in the station to.

Option two

this building in the middle is located between conffence center and Santa maria beach,the options here are a but smaller but from this location we have great responce roads, when you go out the ''Station'' to your left you will be directly on the freeway where you can take the road to LSAP and to FC/SF. when you take a right when pulling out you can drive straight to unity station or take the first left turn (pass under coffence center) and drive straight to market, when you take the seccond left turn (Market Drive) you can drive straight to temple and mullholland int.

let me know what you think about these options for new locations and mabey one can be aproved to actully move
Right now we aren't looking at moving LSFD's station again, however these may be viable options for the future. Good finds!

here is a picture of the new station on market drive.
NOTE that this is just an adiea and a bold version i will work the next few weeks on the new station and hope it will be put into argonath to.

From Left To Right:
Bay1: Engine-1 and Engine-3
Bay2: Engine-2 and Engine-4
Bay3: Ladder-1 and Logistik-1(securecar)
Bay4: Ambulance-1 and Rescue-1(enforcer)
Bay5: Towtruck, untility-1, Premier, Battaltion-1

Let me know what you think of it :D
You forgot to upload your picture! Your image is being linked to from a Google Mail account attachment.

Offline Dutch_Hunter

• Civilian
    • Skype - Dit.Is.Wesley
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2016, 10:19:59 PM »
You forgot to upload your picture! Your image is being linked to from a Google Mail account attachment.

thanks for the feedback the proces and pictures are in a new topic: http://www.arfd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2518.msg12684#msg12684

i talked with adam and alicia about moving it arround and they love the idea and are sully supporting me in it.

anything
anything