• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SAFD Application - [GMT]CptnConk[ART]

Started by CptnConk, January 16, 2011, 09:24:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

Quote from: CptnConk on February 08, 2011, 08:39:31 PM
Does ARFD Have a CB Channel??
We use /r while on fire duty and /e to communicate with other emergency services.

CptnConk

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

CptnConk

Kev_Hernandez

I'd just like to say that, i was on duty as a firefighter and as cptnconk was. He was driving the rancher which is Captain+, Basically refused to get out of it.
Proud Company Chief

CptnConk

1) I did not 'Refuse' to get out of it, I said that I didn't know that it was for Captain+, Before I placed my application I did not see anything stating what ranks can use what vehicles.

2) You soon got in the passenger seat and asked for a lift to Verona Beach knowing fully that I was not Captain+.

SugarD

The FD Rancher is actually Battalion Chief/Chief+, but can be driven with permission. It is freely available to all when obviously not in use, though.

Corey/Miracle/Delta Alterlis

The applicant has been seen driving speedly and recklessly else where and infront of the station carelessly.
James_Alterlis

TeamSpeak 3 Server IP: alterlis.dyndns.info

CptnConk

Quote from: Miracle_Alterlis on February 21, 2011, 08:58:05 PM
The applicant has been seen driving speedly and recklessly else where and infront of the station carelessly.

Me?  ???

Have you witnessed this?, When you were online today I Was in 'Pershing Square' (On-Foot), I Have not driven ANY Vehicles today (Apart from responding to a C3 EMS Call at 'Vinewood' Studios, All I Did was get into the FD Rancher, Activated the Lights + Siren and left the station.) and have been inside LSFD Operating the radio (Dispatch).

If you have any Screen shots or Witness statements, Could you attach them in a reply to this application?

Could you also mention the person who had 'Apparently' Seen me doing this?

- CptnConk

SugarD

Please use the appropriate forum to report the user for such issues, and note that they are an applicant.

CptnConk

Nice work today Jack and Delta :D
-------------------------------------------
Still Interested BTW :P

SugarD

SugarD