• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

New Rank And Promotion!

Started by SugarD, July 23, 2011, 08:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SugarD

It is with great pleasure that I announce today that a new rank has been introduced to ARFD. It is called "Engineer". The purpose of this rank is for more experienced firefighters looking for a low-level commanding position. It is meant to be similar to ARPD's Sergeant rank, and just as with that rank in ARPD, the Engineer rank in ARFD is considered low Command Staff, and is only given to those ultimately deserving it. The reason why I have created this rank is not only due to multiple suggestions for it, but also after watching people using the current ranks, it has been proven to me that you can handle yourselves without getting in fights over who is what rank-wise. I am also adding it to create more of a bridge between the lower and upper ranks since previously it was a large jump from Firefighter to Fire Lieutenant. Expect with this new rank that you will not abuse it or you will lose it, and the rank might even be removed if such happens.

Anyway, onto more great news, just thought I'd throw it out there that SA:MP SAFD has a new Company Chief for it's Medical Division! Give Hiro_Alterlis aka YS_Japan a great big congratulations! It was more than well-earned, and he has been very patient and helpful even prior to this promotion, so he has easily proved to use that he's capable. With this promotion, he will now also be working alongside Company Chief Alex_Zissou to further develop the SA:MP SAFD Academy, which will be the model for the future universal Academy for all of ARFD. Congrats Hiro!