• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

SANCARE Ambulance Service Inc.

Started by Mark_Hansley, September 02, 2013, 03:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark_Hansley

About Us

The SANCARE Ambulance Service was founded and created by Mark_Hansley on the 12th of August, 2013. We stride to provide effective, professional and prompt emergency and non-emergency medical service to the citizens of Argonath. SANCARE Ambulance Service is proud to provide EMS services to 9 communities. Our Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulances are staffed with paramedics trained in advanced airway management, cardiac monitoring, defibrillation, capnography, IV therapy, and medication administration. Our Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulances are staffed with Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) trained in basic airway management, treating medical and trauma emergencies, semi-automatic defibrillation, CPR, and much more.

Basic Life Support
* Event and Athletic Standby
* Inter-facility Transport
* Psychiatric Transport

Advanced Life Support
* Municipal 911 Service
* Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
* Advanced Patient Assessment
* Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) Response

Non-Emergency
* Dispatch Center
* First Aid and CPR Training

I would like to be the first to say, it is a pleasure to be working with the ARFD. We are here to assist with anything you need. I would like to make the relationship between our groups a close and happy one. I would like to develop a 911 EMS response plan to cooperate with SAFD EMS and EMS. If you have any concerns, comments, or questions, please contact me. Have a nice day!

Mark Hansley
Director, EMT-P
SANCARE Ambulance Service Inc.

PulseEffect

This group is under ARFD/EMS Command Discussion, for now locked until further notice.

After review from Command, we have agreed to allow this group to continue, however any provocations towards SAFD that are reported or are witnessed by command will lead to the instant removal and closure of this group..

Topic unlocked

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Mark_Hansley

Quote from: PulseEffect on September 23, 2013, 03:28:46 PM
This group is under ARFD/EMS Command Discussion, for now locked until further notice.

After review from Command, we have agreed to allow this group to continue, however any provocations towards SAFD that are reported or are witnessed by command will lead to the instant removal and closure of this group..

Topic unlocked

It's funny looking back on this, because you had no such authority to close my group in the first place  ;)

PulseEffect

Quote from: Mark_Hansley on August 31, 2014, 05:24:03 PM

Topic unlocked

It's funny looking back on this, because you had no such authority to close my group in the first place  ;)

Yes we did and still can.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

SugarD

Quote from: Mark_Hansley on August 31, 2014, 05:24:03 PM

Topic unlocked

Topic locked due to repetitive attempts by the topic poster to pick fights with other forum users.