• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

Chatter from IV:MP FDLC Application - [pits]

Started by PulseEffect, October 10, 2013, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PulseEffect

Hey Pitts, I'm PulseEffect, I will point out a few errors in your application and hopefully that'll help you so you can fix 'em!

Quote from: [pits] on October 10, 2013, 09:01:56 AM
Why do you wish to join ARFD?: I've found I have a calling to assist civilians in an emergency and to protect the city from Fire Breaches that may happen in                                everyday life. I'm a good mechanic and can bring a forward thinking approach to difficult situations and would be an asset to the department.
Remove the large spaces, it's kinda hard on the eyes to see such large spaces, use 1 space ;)

QuoteDo you know and understand the emergency/police codes used by the United States Of Argonath's various agencies?: Yes : /e - Fire & Medic CB Channel  etc .. ..
Just for the account, ARFD does not support and CB Channels, /r and /e are main forms of communications around each server.

QuoteDo you currently have a passport for the State Of Liberty?: Not at the moment I'm waiting to reach 7 days in-game
Do you currently have a driver's license for the State Of Liberty?: Not at the moment
Please try to get those ASAP, this greatly helps the Command Staff process your application faster. Not having them makes it a bit hard for us to believe you will remain loyal to ARFD.

QuoteAre you interested in being a Firefighter, or a Fire Department-based Medic?: I would be happy to do anything as an fire officer , I would respect my superiors decision in regards to were I am located.
You'll need a clearer answer, Firefighter or FD based Medic?

Otherwise mate, good luck with the FDLC, hopefully Commissioner SugarD gets around to seeing this.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

SugarD

If you resolve the issues Pulse mentioned, your application will be perfect! :ff:

As for your passport and license issue, I can put this on hold until you receive them, if you like.
Would you like to have the application put on hold?

SugarD

PulseEffect

Quote from: [pits] on October 15, 2013, 08:33:19 AM
Quote from: SugarD on October 12, 2013, 09:59:03 PM
If you resolve the issues Pulse mentioned, your application will be perfect! :ff:

As for your passport and license issue, I can put this on hold until you receive them, if you like.

Yes Please Commissioner, Sorry for the delayed response. As of today I have made arrangements for the Application of a Passport. And Will Re-examine my Application.

Thank you Commissioner Sugar D & Chief PulseEffect for your guidance & help

Not chief!  :ff:

^Former

SugarD

Quote from: [pits] on October 22, 2013, 08:10:36 AM
Quote from: PulseEffect on October 15, 2013, 10:42:41 AM
Quote from: [pits] on October 15, 2013, 08:33:19 AM
Quote from: SugarD on October 12, 2013, 09:59:03 PM

Yes Please Commissioner, Sorry for the delayed response. As of today I have made arrangements for the Application of a Passport. And Will Re-examine my Application.

Thank you Commissioner Sugar D & Chief PulseEffect for your guidance & help

Not chief!  :ff:

So sorry Company Chief  :)
He's only a Company Chief in SA:MP, not IV:MP. ;)

PulseEffect

You should update your first post, use the "modify post button" and edit your application. Then post on the application that you've obtained your passport and etc.

^Former

[pits]

I've just updated the requested information , it should be up to date.

thank you Commissioner Chief Pulse Effect

[pits] reporting out

PulseEffect

D=!! Not Commissioner nor Chief in this server!

^Former

[pits]

PulseEffect

Not even company chief!! Not in this server  :P

^Former

[pits]

I'm sorry, just trying to be respectful  :ff:  :ff: "you are from SA:MP"   :)

thanks once again Pulse :)

[pits] signing out

SugarD

PulseEffect

^Former

[pits]

Fire Cadet [pits] reporting general information regarding training.

I have started to study the "Fireman Training Download Material", Codes of Conducts "Terminology" and the Fire Laws "Chapter I - VII".
If possible I would like to submit Fire Reports, Traffic Reports and Violations Reports in FDLC Fire Cases and Reports Section, IF I'm not qualified yet, I'm happy to provide a text based document to show if my training is progressing corresponding to rules and regulations set buy fire and government legislation's in the United States of Argonath.

Fire Cadet [pits] Reporting

PulseEffect

^Former