• Welcome to Argonath RPG Fire Department. Please log in or sign up.

We would fight for this, kind of ridiculous

Started by Ronald, January 03, 2014, 08:40:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=103198

So here, what Zaila said really shocked me.

Quote from: Zaila
ARFD haven't shown any real presence or organisation on the server at all for i dont know how many years. Even if we would consider what you have said, it would be pointless as no one would be able to even join ARFD since they are not active at all.
Well... Guys I am not encouraging you guys to object him or something else, but we REALLY NEED to do something about this. Not much peeps do even know we exist. What the ****.

Ronald
Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

Allison

I am not surprised by this response. ARFD for years has been put down, and it never will stop. This is the most recent edition of such an attitude. ARFD as a whole has always had some sort of activity problem, we thought we were upon fixing the issue a couple years back in SA:MP, however it later failed. MTA:SA SAFD is also not considered the 'official' fire department, replaced by SFFD of their own. The only thing we can do is fight back, prove ourselves to those who have this attitude shown by Zaila, a member of management which is sad to say that he states such a thing.

Only thing I can advise you to do is to increase our presence, do not cease to act against them, though be respectful and kind. Eventually, we will come to strength to have a large, powerful, presence.

SugarD

Albert, what you said also shocks me. Although I do disagree with what Zaila said, your topic to begin with goes against everything ARFD stands for. You and countless others have been told before that to solve these issues, you need to be willing to teach players in order to help them out. (This statement is also aimed at everyone else too, not just you, so please don't take it personally).

If everyone refuses to teach the new guys, claiming they don't want to learn, then you are only setting yourselves up to create more hate and separation, which will lead to more problems and moaning. Just because you are in an official Division does NOT mean that you are anything different than those Volunteer Firefighters. You ALL do the same job in the end. You have just gotten more training and abilities for your efforts. If you want to fix the problem, you need to attack it directly at the source. Teach those who are willing. For those who aren't, try anyway. If they still refuse, and continue to cause problems, there are multiple places they can be reported, depending on their actions...but you first must give them the chance to learn. Do not be so quick to judge them...

Remember, we have lost a Captain and Company Chief from SA:MP SAFD in the past for this same attitude problem. They claimed time and again that no one would listen to them, yet the reality was that they had made no attempt to teach anyone, and lied about it to my face. I caught them in the lie, and they quit over it. Funny thing too...almost everyone I encountered at the time begged me for training and information, yet no one was there to help them out...

Mark_Hansley

I am shocked by what Zaila said. Pulse also put me as a training officer. I am here to train EMTs and Paramedics.

Gruia

Here is my answer! ARFD's members are not so active. I mean, there are at most only 3 members online. No SIR!!! That's why we're losing our respect. We all, MEMBERS OF ARFD, need to be active and show all of these firefighters WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A FIREFIGHTER!
I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!

Jake_McCollin

If you guys really gonna push back to show all these ARFD members how it really works I will be able to help you and show them some dicipline cuz that is one thing I really missed from the first day I applied for SAFD I hope you guys agree with that.

Signed,

Jake_McCollin
Jake Parker

Diveron

We must instead of should, I'm willing to help! Diveron_Rosso  :ff:

Deputy Chief Diveron Collin
STATION - 1
San Andreas Fire Department - "Serving since 2007."

Mark_Hansley

Quote from: SugarD on January 03, 2014, 03:46:35 PM
Albert, what you said also shocks me. Although I do disagree with what Zaila said, your topic to begin with goes against everything ARFD stands for. You and countless others have been told before that to solve these issues, you need to be willing to teach players in order to help them out. (This statement is also aimed at everyone else too, not just you, so please don't take it personally).

If everyone refuses to teach the new guys, claiming they don't want to learn, then you are only setting yourselves up to create more hate and separation, which will lead to more problems and moaning. Just because you are in an official Division does NOT mean that you are anything different than those Volunteer Firefighters. You ALL do the same job in the end. You have just gotten more training and abilities for your efforts. If you want to fix the problem, you need to attack it directly at the source. Teach those who are willing. For those who aren't, try anyway. If they still refuse, and continue to cause problems, there are multiple places they can be reported, depending on their actions...but you first must give them the chance to learn. Do not be so quick to judge them...

Remember, we have lost a Captain and Company Chief from SA:MP SAFD in the past for this same attitude problem. They claimed time and again that no one would listen to them, yet the reality was that they had made no attempt to teach anyone, and lied about it to my face. I caught them in the lie, and they quit over it. Funny thing too...almost everyone I encountered at the time begged me for training and information, yet no one was there to help them out...

We try teaching them and motivating them. NEWS: It doesn't work. It probably will never work. It's like talking to a wall, they do not care. To many volunteers, the job seems to only be a quick source of revenue. I understand we need to try, but we have been trying long enough. Why isn't someone pushing for some kind of punishment system like /fireban or /medicban. It makes no sense. If SAPD CMD gets it, we need it to. Regardless of what was posted, Zaila publically shi**** on the SAFD is UNACCEPTABLE. I have already filed a formal complaint and I ask that you do the same. Not trying to gang up on anybody. But shouldn't there be more pushing from this department to get the commands, vehicles, and respect that we deserve? I'm not on a rant, but I'm trying to tell it the way I see it. I know it's been suggested already:

Heavy Rescue Enforcer (LOCKED FOR SAFD)
Helicopter (LOCKED FOR SAFD - Possible Air SAR Division Scheme in the making)
/fireban /medicban

I know they developers have bigger priorities but this should be on the list of the things they are doing for fire.

Ronald

Alright, even though we are ARFD. We still need to fix this problem. The whole ARFD policy is tearing the community up. We are not individuals, remember that.
Signed,
Ronald "Albert" Gloucester
1 Tram Terminus Blvd, Kings, San Fierro, United States of Argonath

MaxPain

I already told SugarD and I'll tel it again to everyone. We must fight! We must protest! This discrimination of SAFD firefighters HAS TO STOP!
Proud FBI Academy Cadet and San Andreas Fire Department Emergency Medical Technician!

Morais

Actions speak louder than words. If you want to be respected, earn it. Simple as that  :ff:

SugarD

Quote from: MaxPain on January 08, 2014, 09:28:50 PM
I already told SugarD and I'll tel it again to everyone. We must fight! We must protest! This discrimination of SAFD firefighters HAS TO STOP!
The "discrimination" issue is that of a different nature to this subject. The Volunteer/regular user abuse problem needs to be solved long before we can seek anything benefiting official divisions.

PulseEffect

Quote from: SugarD on January 10, 2014, 08:05:16 AM
Quote from: MaxPain on January 08, 2014, 09:28:50 PM
The "discrimination" issue is that of a different nature to this subject. The Volunteer/regular user abuse problem needs to be solved long before we can seek anything benefiting official divisions.
Agreed, Sugar, we'll need to talk when I get back ASAP.

^Former
[SA:MP SAFD] | SAFD Fire Engineer | Fire Marshal/State Counsel |
[VC:MP FDVC] | FDVC Firefighter |

Gruia

Let's all get active and show 'em what ARFD is!
I will always give my best to help the population of Argonath!